User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner full tune package

Thank you

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 14DODGE View Post
    So the ECM just leave on the 30hp default and then turn up from there?

The 12 valve and VGT sound don't work on all the HP levels?
    Can the sound tunes be on while driving or no?

What is the lope setting?

would there be any noticeable difference between the 170 line pressure and 180?

If i select all hp levels now and don't use more than the 120hp I should be fine but if I do more modifications to the truck to support more power then I already have that extra HP at my finger tips
    So what was the final verdict? As far as what settings and feature setting? You had my full on attention then converted to calling each other haha

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Xonelife1983x View Post
    So what was the final verdict? As far as what settings and feature setting? You had my full on attention then converted to calling each other haha
    @14DODGE?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Likes Xonelife1983x, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yea i been reading up on the mm3 and thought "awesome, 14dodge is asking questions to what i been pondering and you were responding then you went all" recon " on me haha

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Yea i been reading up on the mm3 and thought "awesome, 14dodge is asking questions to what i been pondering and you were responding then you went all" recon " on me haha
    Well, he wanted to know what his stock truck could run which is 30, 60, 90, or 120HP Levels and what level was best for towing which is 30HP.

He also wanted to know what he should set his ECM at which can be any of the power levels above and what to run his sound tunes on.

10. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

So can you drive with the sound tunes on? (minus the lope of coarse)

12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

So can you drive with the sound tunes on? (minus the lope of coarse)
    Yep.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

13. Likes cumminsbadgirl, watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Sorry been busy ordering everything that igotacummins has helped me with the other day. So I hope this helps some people who were following my post.

I have been busy ordering the MM3 from Ray at doublerdiesel.

I went with the 170 line pressure for trans and set my ECM default set to 60hp.

I selected all HP levels that is offered so later when I complete more mods I can run the higher 2 settings.

I choose to have my 12 valve and VGT whistle sounds to run only on the 120HP setting.

I have also selected the lope idle as well.

A shout out with a big thanks to Ray @Double R Diesel and the igotacummins administration.

I also ordered a 4" flo pro down pipe back full delete

I also ordered a sensor plug kit from Higher power performance so I don't have to worry about damaged sensors since I will be switching back and forth every couple years!!

I already have an AFE intake kit on the truck.

So I am now waiting for everything to arrive and find some time to do the install once I do everything and drive the truck I will most definitely post the feedback on all the products I have purchased.

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.

15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

This info has been very useful, THANK YOU to @IGOTACUMMINS and @14DODGE I do have one question for @14DODGE... did you go with a pillar mount as well ?? I am asking because on Rays website it says "trimming is required"

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 4X4

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    This info has been very useful, THANK YOU to @IGOTACUMMINS and @14DODGE I do have one question for @14DODGE... did you go with a pillar mount as well ?? I am asking because on Rays website it says "trimming is required"

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 4X4
    I am going to do the pillar mount because I previously had the EDGE CTS2 mounted there as well. As far as the trimming of the mount I also watched the video and it doesn't look to bad.

Once I get everything and do the install I will feed back on this subject as well.

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast