Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM3 Tuner

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: Mm3 tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Efi live is awesome but i utilize those for my 3rd gen customers as well as someone who is on a tighter budget. The mm3 has lots of features that the 4th gen utilizes. The mm3 is extremely fast, smooth and a great performer! It does however like fully charged batteries so keep that in mind as well.

The tunes are definitely important as well and Mr. Ray is definitely the ones you will want.
    Okay good deal! Appreciate it! I went ahead and ordered it and it’ll be here tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Tuner

I really like My MM3, took me a while and the legend to reference all the abbreviations for the gauges that are available on the monitor great unit easy to install and operate Ray has been great with any questions I’ve had during my install

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Forgot to mention I also deleted my 4Gen with 5,000 miles throttle response is amazing used flo pro 868 nb 4” filler pipe no muffler no regrets

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

To all my 4th GEN friends you should really consider taking a look at this video: Before you do a full delete.

This bypass is the same thing as a full delete with out the EGT sensor and a lot less work. If you purchase Ray’s MM3 Ultra or higher, Flow Pros 868NB and the SHIBBY plug kit, you can do the full delete in three hours.

And if you ever have to go into Dealer for warranty work you only have to replace the exhaust components underneath the car about two hours labor. And set your programmer to revert ECM BACK TO STOCK FILE.

7. Thanks BuellBlackbelt thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CARAM View Post
    To all my 4th GEN friends you should really consider taking a look at this video before you do a full delete. Shawnthis bypass is the same thing as a full delete with out the EGT sensor and a lot less work. If you purchase Ray’s MM3 Ultra or higher, Flow Pros 868NB and the SHIBBY plug kit, you can do the full delete in three hours. And if you ever have to go into Dealer for warranty work you only have to replace the exhaust components underneath the car about two hours labor. And set your programmer to revert ECM BACK TO STOCK FILE

With DRD tuning you don't have to remove any hard parts except exhaust and all you do for a dealer visit is put stock exhaust back on and program truck back to stock.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

Got my mm3 tuner hooked up. Just to delete it tomorrow now! Stoked! Egr delete isn’t here yet so I’ll delete the exhaust and do the egr when it comes in. Question... do I need do unplug anything on the egr before tuning?

11. Likes cumminsdieselfreak, walla2k5, CARAM liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 14RamCummins View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...28f263b301.jpg

Got my mm3 tuner hooked up. Just to delete it tomorrow now! Stoked! Egr delete isn’t here yet so I’ll delete the exhaust and do the egr when it comes in. Question... do I need do unplug anything on the egr before tuning?

No.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Thanks 14RamCummins thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

my question is... besides the warranty work (my warranty is done) would there be another reason to leave the EGR on the engine?

15. Likes walla2k5, cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BuellBlackbelt View Post
    my question is... besides the warranty work (my warranty is done) would there be another reason to leave the EGR on the engine?
    Personal preference I suppose. Removing really opens up the engine bay. I don't have inspections where I live, so I can't answer if your local smog police will do a visual inspection or not.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

17. Likes cumminsdieselfreak, david3gen liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Personal preference I suppose. Removing really opens up the engine bay. I don't have inspections where I live, so I can't answer if your local smog police will do a visual inspection or not.
    As @walla2k5 said more preference. But the EGR will also act a a slight muffler. You will notice if you remove the EGR stuff the Exhaust tone will get louder and deeper.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

19. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak, walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsdieselfreak, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12