Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2014 2500 6.7 Cummins with no throttle response

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2014 2500 6.7 Cummins with no throttle response

I have an MM3 tuner with exhaust delete but everything is still intact under the hood.

I drove the truck today and stopped at on place got back in and started the truck again put it in drive and the truck did not move at all. The truck wouldn’t even rev up when I pressed the petal.

I have noticed that my volts have been acting a little funny.

Could the volts being low cause this issue?

I am getting the batteries tested tomorrow to see if they are going bad.

Any help is appreciated thanks!

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2014 2500 6.7 Cummins with no throttle response

Quote Originally Posted by 14DODGE View Post
    I have an MM3 tuner with exhaust delete but everything is still intact under the hood.

I drove the truck today and stopped at on place got back in and started the truck again put it in drive and the truck did not move at all. The truck wouldn’t even rev up when I pressed the petal.

I have noticed that my volts have been acting a little funny.

Could the volts being low cause this issue?

I am getting the batteries tested tomorrow to see if they are going bad.

Any help is appreciated thanks!
    Low batteries will definitely set the MM3 on a frenzie.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: 2014 2500 6.7 Cummins with no throttle response

So I just had the batteries tested and they are all good.
    I did program the truck back to stock with the MM3 and then reprogrammed The MM3 back to the truck and everything seems to be fine again and my voltage has now been reading 14.12 on the tuners gauge.

Do I need to every now and then reset and reprogram the MM3?

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.