Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  27
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tranny question

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Tranny question

Diesel makes power at low rpm so the best way to get loads moving is with low stall speed. So even a high stall when it comes to diesel is still low if that makes sense at all LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks RamIt, Muskiebri thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, Muskiebri liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Diesel makes power at low rpm so the best way to get loads moving is with low stall speed. So even a high stall when it comes to diesel is still low if that makes sense at all LOL.
    Makes more sense than it did yesterday haha. I figured it was a torque thing. I'm just trying to get my knowledge up because I expect a RevMax probably next year. Likely with 3.73s, so just trying to make sure I'm wrapping my head around it all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Likes Muskiebri liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Makes more sense than it did yesterday haha. I figured it was a torque thing. I'm just trying to get my knowledge up because I expect a RevMax probably next year. Likely with 3.73s, so just trying to make sure I'm wrapping my head around it all.

Ya I keep dreaming about it LOL, only I'd go 4.10s. I'll be at a big decision in the next year or 2. Well, I'm already thinking about it I guess. I usually have been trading every 3 or 4 years. A lot depends on what the new design will look like and if the bs can be cracked into and removed. So I'm hesitant to put money in it as of now, til I know for sure.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, Muskiebri liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Ya I keep dreaming about it LOL, only I'd go 4.10s. I'll be at a big decision in the next year or 2. Well, I'm already thinking about it I guess. I usually have been trading every 3 or 4 years. A lot depends on what the new design will look like and if the bs can be cracked into and removed. So I'm hesitant to put money in it as of now, til I know for sure.
    Yea I too have an issue with keeping my vehicles. And I'm hesitant to want to spend more money on the Ram without a reasonable ROI when I sell. Tough time to be in right now for sure.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Likes Muskiebri liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123