Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  61
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who lives in firearms friendly states ?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Who lives in firearms friendly states ?

Your state that you live in is it firearms friendly ? Does your state have constitutional carry or CCW laws or both ?
    Who carries a weapon with them at all times ?

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Who lives in firearms friendly states ?

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Your state that you live in is it firearms friendly ? Does your state have constitutional carry or CCW laws or both ?
    Who carries a weapon with them at all times ?
    My state has both options

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Mississippi finally passed constitutional conceal, but the actual Permit allows concealed carry into neighboring states, as a business owner I just keep it on me all the time. Carry 24/7, plus one in the truck, one in the nightstand, one in the living room, kitchen and the safes in the bathroom closet. Protected by 2 mean looking American bulldogs and a baby pit we just found in the woods. Between the Trump sticker on the trucks, the skinning rack out back, the the Gadsden flag out front under the ol' glory and the dogs, they'd have to be absolutely moronic to try to get in this house... And considering the youngest boy is a crack shot with a rifle at 250 yards and a pistol at 15 yards...(@11yrs old) pretty sure any one of the family members write be glad to put a bad apple down

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

My state is pretty cool with firearms. I have my carry permit and am armed most of the time. Many Sportsman clubs around me and the state where you can enjoy your personal guns.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500 Laramie, Delmonico Red Pearl, 6.7 CUMMINS, 4X4, Auto, CC, SB, Fully Loaded, Firestone air bags, Matching Front Window Tint.
    Let The Mods Begin.

5. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Here in Texas, we have to have a License to Carry. Once licensed, we can carry either concealed or open. My wife and I prefer to conceal so that no one knows that we carry or where it is on us. We both carry 99% of the time. Only time we don't is at work of course. She's a Speech Pathologist at an elementary school and I work in an oil refinery. My brother lives in Kansas and it's a constitutional carry state I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #6
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

In Tennessee, they issue a CCW, respect other states licenses .. plus you can open carry.
    In fact, most own some form of weapon in my area .. and no crime in my area.
    The wife and I have CCW's, and I carry most times due to living in the sticks.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Not totally sure about gun laws here in South Dakota, but I do know we can both CCW and open carry. I don't carry at all since I go to the base quite a bit and we're not allowed to carry nor transport (unless going to armory/home - I'm not doing either) firearms onto the base.

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

In Alaska, you can do pretty much whatever you want. I always carry concealed and I don't have a permit. I also have a 12 gauge installed under my backseat at all times. You never know..

10. Likes Snow Dodge, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #9
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2rr2nv2014 View Post
    Not totally sure about gun laws here in South Dakota, but I do know we can both CCW and open carry. I don't carry at all since I go to the base quite a bit and we're not allowed to carry nor transport (unless going to armory/home - I'm not doing either) firearms onto the base.

Now this I could never understand.
    You are in the military and trained to handle several style and size weapons 'at a minimum'.
    When needed, you can be issued anything from a rubber band gun to the 50 Cal. or bigger ... and called to protect the USA.
    Why in the hell .. especially after the Fort Hood incident .. the Tennessee Recruitment Center shooting ... are our militrary personal not caring on base ?

If anyone is knowledgeable and trained, retrained and add more training to this training ... it's our military.

PS: heck I remember 'all my training' from the military ... and that's from over 45 years ago.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Now this I could never understand.
    You are in the military and trained to handle several style and size weapons 'at a minimum'.
    When needed, you can be issued anything from a rubber band gun to the 50 Cal. or bigger ... and called to protect the USA.
    Why in the hell .. especially after the Fort Hood incident .. the Tennessee Recruitment Center shooting ... are our militrary personal not caring on base ?

If anyone is knowledgeable and trained, retrained and add more training to this training ... it's our military.

PS: heck I remember 'all my training' from the military ... and that's from over 45 years ago.
    I couldn't agree with you more OldBiker makes no dang sense to me either thank you for your Service

13. Likes Snow Dodge, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast