Thanks Thanks:  28
Likes Likes:  33
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ultra complications in 1st month... Please Help

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Ultra complications in 1st month... Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by InRecovery View Post
    Wow, can't thank you enough for caring! I'm from the Western Slope of Colorado. Going to contribute to this site just because you fellas have shown a level of camaraderie that is un-matched! Thanks again everyone!
    It's tough sometimes. I've had issues at 7pm my time, and well that's bed time for franz LOL. Nevertheless at 2 am my phone is blowing up with emails from him, and I'm out in my driveway in my underwear plugging a connection that came unplugged back in. True story! My issue was small, and needing a recovery file is pretty big deal. Other tuning devices and that might of been a bricked ecm. So glad they walked you through it and got you going.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #22

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Franz and the guys are quick to help. Sometimes like anyone else they get stuck trying to figure out a fix for things. In the end a bandaid doesn't always work it might take a heart transplant

Good to hear your up and running again
    *Other than the 8hr difference, Franz and Michael were helping me at all times of the day. Between IGOTA and RaceMe, I have been overwhelmed with customer service. Thanks!

3. Top Of Page | #23

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    It's tough sometimes. I've had issues at 7pm my time, and well that's bed time for franz LOL. Nevertheless at 2 am my phone is blowing up with emails from him, and I'm out in my driveway in my underwear plugging a connection that came unplugged back in. True story! My issue was small, and needing a recovery file is pretty big deal. Other tuning devices and that might of been a bricked ecm. So glad they walked you through it and got you going.
    Yes Sir... they were still emailing me at Mid-Night (their time). Talk about standing behind your product. So a special thanks as well to Franz and Crew!

4. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Yes Sir... they were still emailing me at Mid-Night (their time). Talk about standing behind your product. So a special thanks as well to Franz and Crew!
    @Franz thanks brother for the help.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Likes RATLIN'HP liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #25
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

This is the best forum post I've seen in a while. Nice job fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

Well, I certainly hate to open this thread again with bad news, but my truck is acting up, yet again. It literally morphed itself into Ray's "Whistle Tune". My main concern is high EGT's at idle (near 500°, when normally it has been 250/300°) and VGT% is 93 (at idle) *Returned to stock... was fine. Downloaded "Delete w/ Stock Power" and back to acting up. Listening to tailpipe, you can hear the turbo vanes opening and closing quickly... then, when taking off, truck surges in power horribly.

10. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Well, I certainly hate to open this thread again with bad news, but my truck is acting up, yet again. It literally morphed itself into Ray's "Whistle Tune". My main concern is high EGT's at idle (near 500°, when normally it has been 250/300°) and VGT% is 93 (at idle) *Returned to stock... was fine. Downloaded "Delete w/ Stock Power" and back to acting up. Listening to tailpipe, you can hear the turbo vanes opening and closing quickly... then, when taking off, truck surges in power horribly.
    It's in the tuning of the RaceME tunes. This is why I sell a lot of Warp tuning.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #28

I just don't understand why it gradually messes up. Right after download, was ok, then back to horrible. I noticed on one of your videos showing your whistle tune, your VGT% was nearly zero. Also, I'm experiencing 500°EGT's with boost and abnormal/deep knock at idle. While the Warp Tunes are awesome, I would just like something that clears the codes... and that's it. Even though I'm not interested in additional tunes, are you able to write anything that could mock stock power and bring this truck back to normal? ...I'm desperate.

@Double R Diesel

2017 3500 MegaCab DRW, 4x4, Aisin, 3.73's... RaceMe since day one.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

I just don't understand why it gradually messes up. Right after download, was ok, then back to horrible. I noticed on one of your videos showing your whistle tune, your VGT% was nearly zero. Also, I'm experiencing 500°EGT's with boost and abnormal/deep knock at idle. While the Warp Tunes are awesome, I would just like something that clears the codes... and that's it. Even though I'm not interested in additional tunes, are you able to write anything that could mock stock power and bring this truck back to normal? ...I'm desperate.

@Double R Diesel
    Brother I can fix your woes, but Warp tuning is the only answer. I know some folks don't want to spend money on top of what they spent for Ultra...and that's why I sell more MM3s than Ultras.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #30

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Brother I can fix your woes, but Warp tuning is the only answer. I know some folks don't want to spend money on top of what they spent for Ultra...and that's why I sell more MM3s than Ultras.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    * Understood... and I'm sure you're worth every dollar! Like the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for". I would be very interested in upgrading. This issue has already cost me work, being towed in, new computer and battery charger... oh, and Hotels. So, as you can imagine, I've already spent plenty above and beyond the RaceMe purchase. Especially for tomorrow, I'm going to the dealership to get my Aisin checked out and would hate for them to hear this truck.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast