Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  34
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ziggy's Cummins

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Ziggy's Cummins

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
    @Polaraco I live in Monroe Twp., Middlesex county but I currently stay at school at Monmouth University in West Long Branch.
    You're not that far away from me. Alex @F350Cummins and I live a few miles apart from each other. Maybe you can come up and see what the old fart does around here.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Hi again Ziggy

Seeing all these pics with mods/upgrades since I last seen her has come a long way. You have much respect for that truck and that is pure and awesome. She defintely has personality and still much more to come. Koodles to you for making her what she is today. Can't wait to see more as you upgrade !! A never-ending list is very common LOL... I am so glad to have played a part in this truck. Take care and keep up the great work and until next upgrade, keep on keeping on"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Ziggylittles liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Hi again Ziggy

Seeing all these pics with mods/upgrades since I last seen her has come a long way. You have much respect for that truck and that is pure and awesome. She defintely has personality and still much more to come. Koodles to you for making her what she is today. Can't wait to see more as you upgrade !! A never-ending list is very common LOL... I am so glad to have played a part in this truck. Take care and keep up the great work and until next upgrade, keep on keeping on"
    That was very nice of you Sandi. Thank you

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Sweet, nice upgrades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

@Polaraco Sure thing. Most likely when the semester ends or perhaps over spring break. Otherwise I don't have much free time.

10. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Yesterday I installed some fog lights in the bumper. Oem style housings but I modified the housing to accept a 3157 socket so I could use a switchback led bulb. The socket also required modification. For those unfamiliar with switchbacks, they are white as running lights and flash white-amber-white-amber with my turn signals/hazards (type b). To my knowledge, nobody has done this before in second gen fog lights. I also run them in my original turn signal corners.

11. Likes Snow Dodge, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    That was very nice of you Sandi. Thank you
    You are very welcome Steve,
    Thats how I roll

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggylittles View Post
    Yesterday I installed some fog lights in the bumper. Oem style housings but I modified the housing to accept a 3157 socket so I could use a switchback led bulb. The socket also required modification. For those unfamiliar with switchbacks, they are white as running lights and flash white-amber-white-amber with my turn signals/hazards (type b). To my knowledge, nobody has done this before in second gen fog lights. I also run them in my original turn signal corners.

https://s28.postimg.org/m83lhssi1/IMG_7598.jpg
    https://s28.postimg.org/tmsxa6edl/FullSizeRender_6.jpg
    She looks awesome @Ziggylittles !!! Can't wait for the next mod

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12