Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Low tire pressure light

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Low tire pressure light

I was wondering the same thing but they kept saying it was burnt into the computer so there was no way of changing it. They called it a "safety issue".

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I find it odd that I can change it on my wife's 2012 Jeep JKU. AEV procal tuner is what I used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I have a 2015 and tried to get mine changed. The dealer told me they couldn't do on anything newer than a 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I asked them to do it when they had to flash mine for G sensor programing codes. I was told they were not able to do it on a 2012 but could on the newer ones. I think they just feed us crap to shut up about them.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Dealer won't do it anymore. You need to find someone with an Autel to change the thresholds. Had it done on mine for my 35s, lights been off for months!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Dealer won't do it anymore. You need to find someone with an Autel to change the thresholds. Had it done on mine for my 35s, lights been off for months!

What is this Autel thing ?

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    What is this Autel thing ?
    It's an OBD diagnostic tool. Looks like an iPad, but it lets you adjust the TPMS threshold and a few other things.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H71D2KY..._plLgybAAA54YT

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    It's an OBD diagnostic tool. Looks like an iPad, but it lets you adjust the TPMS threshold and a few other things.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H71D2KY..._plLgybAAA54YT

Thanks @RamIt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Likes RamIt liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

You can either buy a AEV procal and have the dealer reset the rf hub after programming the threshold or use an autel or auto enginuity to change it but you will still need the dealer to reset the RF hub after writing the new threshold pressure. The dealer no longer can do this with the witech scan tool. I'm located in Statesville, NC and if anyone is local or wants to make the trip I can get it changed for you(shoot me a email preferably trenthawks@hotmail.com). I've successfully changed mine with the AUTEL and witech to reset the RF HUB

13. Likes dieseljeeper liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thawks View Post
    You can either buy a AEV procal and have the dealer reset the rf hub after programming the threshold or use an autel or auto enginuity to change it but you will still need the dealer to reset the RF hub after writing the new threshold pressure. The dealer no longer can do this with the witech scan tool. I'm located in Statesville, NC and if anyone is local or wants to make the trip I can get it changed for you(shoot me a email preferably trenthawks@hotmail.com). I've successfully changed mine with the AUTEL and witech to reset the RF HUB
    I didn't need to take mine to the dealer after adjusting the thresholds with the Autel. Just wanted to put that out there

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast