Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  90
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **New Member**

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

**New Member**

I am a new member. Bought my 2015 Ram 3500 Megacab diesel brand new in 2015. I help farm as well as work full time doing engineering work for a company here in Iowa. I am sad and embarrassed to say that my truck is completely stock!! However that is changing now. Currently I am having 35/12.5/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on as well as a Thuren Fab 2 1/4" soft ride coil springs and King 2.0 shock leveling kit with a King steering damper. I have about a year until my warranty is completely void at which time I am planning on a Double R Diesel MM3 complete tune package, Flo-pro 5" turbo back exhaust, and S&B Cold Air Intake. I am by far not a professional diesel mechanic however I have been reading forums on here and have learned a ton. If anyone has advice, other suggestions for add-ons, or would like to share pros or cons of personal experiences with any of the products I have listed feel free!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: **New Member**

Welcome to the forum!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thank you! I look forward to sharing and gaining knowledge from people with the same passion and interest as my own.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iowafarmboy View Post
    Thank you! I look forward to sharing and gaining knowledge from people with the same passion and interest as my own.
    Everything I've read and heard about Thuren suspensions have been positive. I do use their track bar, that thing is beef.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yes the track bar comes with the kit as well I forgot about that. I used to have an 06 2500 Megacab with the 5.9L Cummins in it and that truck was leveled already when I bought it so I never had to deal with any of this however Don at Thuren is amazing to work with and has explained everything from what to expect from each shock for the money and so on. I really look forward to seeing what his kit does first hand as I have heard amazing reviews on it.

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Thank you!

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    @Iowafarmboy friend!
    Thank You!

13. Top Of Page | #10