Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19

Thread: Need a little help

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Need a little help

So I have had a used mm3 tuner for a few months. And I had just got the unlock license and the tunes for it on monday. And I had just transfered 2 files from my email to my computer. And then moved them to my sd card. Is that all I need to do? Or is there something special I need to do. One is a 7z file. And then the other is a chrome html doc file that says attached is your license. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would contact the tuner (t&k). But being that its Thanksgiving I figured ide ask here first and see if one of yall smart fellars could help me out.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

2. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Need a little help

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    So I have had a used mm3 tuner for a few months. And I had just got the unlock license and the tunes for it on monday. And I had just transfered 2 files from my email to my computer. And then moved them to my sd card. Is that all I need to do? Or is there something special I need to do. One is a 7z file. And then the other is a chrome html doc file that says attached is your license. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would contact the tuner (t&k). But being that its Thanksgiving I figured ide ask here first and see if one of yall smart fellars could help me out.

It should be yes sir. He should have included some instructions via email or possibly in the box.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I do have the instructions in the box but they are mainly for installing the unit. I reckon I'm just going to try to flash the truck and see what happens LOL.ill let you know how it goes hahahah. Wasnt sure if I needed to unzip the files or whatnot? I know he didnt say anything about it.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I do have the instructions in the box but they are mainly for installing the unit. I reckon I'm just going to try to flash the truck and see what happens LOL.ill let you know how it goes hahahah. Wasnt sure if I needed to unzip the files or whatnot? I know he didnt say anything about it.
    You need to 'unzip' the 7z file as that should contain all of your custom tune files

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

So I unzipped the file he sent me. And it was a Ucc file. So I've got the vin locked to the mm3 now. But when I get to try to program it tries to load in the previous tunes that the dude had before me and they are for the wrong vin. I bought tunes for the truck though. I thought he compressed everything into one file to email it to me LOL.

10. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

So I unzipped the file he sent me. And it was a Ucc file. So I've got the vin locked to the mm3 now. But when I get to try to program it tries to load in the previous tunes that the dude had before me and they are for the wrong vin. I bought tunes for the truck though. I thought he compressed everything into one file to email it to me LOL.
    Dang man. Yeah when I got my files from DRD the 7z was the custom tune library. I got my UCC file direct from MM3.

Greg

Greg

12. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Dang man. Yeah when I got my files from DRD the 7z was the custom tune library. I got my UCC file direct from MM3.

Greg
    Yeah man. He just took care of all of it for me.but I've got it all flashed and ready to rock n roll for goodies to go on in the morning. I actually never got the tune files. Now whether it was he forgot, or it just didnt go through idk. But kudos to him for taking care of it in like 5 mins on Thanksgiving LOL

14. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Good deal man. Glad they got you took care of.
    Yeah man. He just took care of all of it for me.but I've got it all flashed and ready to rock n roll for goodies to go on in the morning. I actually never got the tune files. Now whether it was he forgot, or it just didnt go through idk. But kudos to him for taking care of it in like 5 mins on Thanksgiving LOL
    Greg

Greg

16. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Good deal man. Glad they got you took care of.

Greg
    Yessir. I'm excited to have a tuned truck again. It's been about 2 years

18. Likes Power247, watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post