Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Hellwig's 6215 Big Wig air bags

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Hellwig's 6215 Big Wig air bags

Anyone had any 1st hand experience with the Hellwig 6215 Big Wig air bags on their Ram 2500? Been doing some research on air bags and Hellwig's advertising theirs as having a 5600lb capacity and that they have a larger volume of air so you don't have to run as high an air pressure to level you load. This is supposed to translate into a smoother ride. If anyone is running these bags i'd like to get your opinion on these air bags. When I'm towing my dozer the combined weight of the trailer and dozer will be about 17000lbs so I'm running in the upper limits of my towing capacity. I'm pulling a goose neck tailer.
    Thanks,
    Mac H.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Hellwig's 6215 Big Wig air bags

Quote Originally Posted by Mac H View Post
    Anyone had any 1st hand experience with the Hellwig 6215 Big Wig air bags on their Ram 2500? Been doing some research on air bags and Hellwig's advertising theirs as having a 5600lb capacity and that they have a larger volume of air so you don't have to run as high an air pressure to level you load. This is supposed to translate into a smoother ride. If anyone is running these bags i'd like to get your opinion on these air bags. When I'm towing my dozer the combined weight of the trailer and dozer will be about 17000lbs so I'm running in the upper limits of my towing capacity. I'm pulling a goose neck tailer.
    Thanks,
    Mac H.
    I have sold a couple of these kits and my customers seem to really like them.

They always mention that the extra air capacity is very nice and makes for a little bit of a smoother ride when towing heavy.

They were hot shot guys who purchased this.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post