Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: P014C code / Slow response rick 1o2 sensor bank1

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Exclamation P014C code / Slow response rick 1o2 sensor bank1

I've had my 2012 Laramie about about 3 months now. I been using the remote start on the key fob. Started it one night, ran for about 15 seconds and shut off before I could get in the truck. Check engine light came on at this point. Had
    the code checked and found that the code set was PO14C. Printed out a list of issues that corrected the problem. Most involved replacing the O2 sensor and wiring harness. 2nd most fix involved cleaning the EGR valve. Mileage has dropped considerably. I plan on deleting and adding nd adding a tuner
    as soon as I can get with Double R for advice. My question is should i ignore the code until I delete or go ahead and repair. I hate to spend the money to fix if I'm going to deleting soon anyhow.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: P014C code / Slow response rick 1o2 sensor bank1

Quote Originally Posted by Mac H View Post
    I've h 3 had my 2012 Laramie about about 3 months now. I been using shut ofndng the remote start on the key fob. Started it one night, ran for about 15 seconds and shut off before I could get in the truck. Check engine light came on at this point. Had
    the code checked and found that the code set was PO14C. Printed out a list of issues that corrected the problem. Most involved replacing the O2 sensor and wiring harness. 2nd most fix involved cleaning the EGR valve. Mileage has dropped considerably. I plan on deleting and adding as soon as I can get with Double R for advice. My question is should i ignore the code unwtil I delete or go ahead and repair. I hate to spend the money to fix if I'm going to deleting soon anyhow.
    Welcome friend! It depends on how “soon” is soon? You let it go too long with a CEL you may find other issues pop up or even possible limp mode.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: P014C code / Slow response rick 1o2 sensor bank1

Welcome @Mac H

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post