User Info Menu

Killer Wheel and Tire Deal!

COMPLETE WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGE!!!!
    Moto Metal MO970 18x10 -24
    Atturo Trail Blade MT 35x12.5R18
    Mounted, balanced, and shipped to the lower 48 states!!! ONLY $1755

Click Here -------->> https://goo.gl/s9fvam

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, TH-64, RATLIN'HP, Polaraco liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I'm kicking the idea around of getting some summer wheels and tires, and using my stock wheels with my toyo's for winter. Not sure I care for these wheels, but I still have a question. I can't remember my toyo exact size but they are 34.8 tall and 11.3 wide, on stock 18 inch wheels. If I went to a 18x10 wheel and 35x12.5 for summer, could I keep the tires inside the factory Laramie fender flares? And what kind of offset would that be to keep them tucked in as much as possible without rubbing? Truck is a 2015 leveled with thuren coils. Thanks!

@CustomOffsets

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Your best bet would be to go with around a +20 offset. Check out this Check this link out i think this the look you are kinda going for. https://goo.gl/EJmx9u

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

6. Thanks TH-64, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes TH-64, IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CustomOffsets View Post
    Your best bet would be to go with around a +20 offset. Check out this Check this link out i think this the look you are kinda going for. https://goo.gl/EJmx9u
    Thank you! The link is very helpful, and is close to what I'm thinking about doing.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Custom Offsets, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post