Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Oil Change Message

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Oil Change Message

My brother has a 2010 Mega Cab that has the "Oil Change Due" in the message area, when he hits done it says "dealer info" what all does this mean?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Oil Change Message

Quote Originally Posted by Hotram9212 View Post
    My brother has a 2010 Mega Cab that has the "Oil Change Due" in the message area, when he hits done it says "dealer info" what all does this mean?
    Just reset the message if you’ve changed the oil already

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

That's what I'm saying, when he does that it pops up "Dealer Info", we cannot get this message to stop from popping up.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

How many miles? My guess is there is another service (CCV or fuel filter) that needs to be replaced and cleared

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

He's got 140,000 total on said truck. Like 10,000 between oil changes, he runs synthetic. We'll take a look and see if we can find something else.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Manual says to replace CCV every 67,500- that would put you at 135k - if it hasn’t been done then this filter is likely needing to be changed and triggering the light. Clearing the light will not work since it actually needs to be changed for it not to trigger the dash

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Likes Power247, walla2k5 liked this post