Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  59
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally deleted...

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Finally deleted...

Congrats on making your truck lighter. Once you get the vibration figured out, you won't regret what you've done.

2. Thanks Jbutts1 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

The 5" is a tight fit. Loosen the band clamp on the downpipe along with every clamp down the line and rotate slowly. Mine downpipe came in contact with the Heat shield on the firewall and the exhaust touched the tire well aluminum heat shield. If you twist it right it will miss the crossmember. I used a breaker bar to bend back that heat shield on the firewall. Lock it all back up super tight. Now the only rattle I have is the darn Coolant pipe after they installed the bypass. The Aluminum connector rattled in the plate so i siloconed it in. Now it rattles further down the tube. But I can live with it. another note. Either remove the heat shield for the spare tire or bend the living crap out of it LOL.

2012 Ram 3500 HO w/4.10
    Hellbent 2.5 level Bilstein 5100's
    Double R Diesel Warp tunes
    HPP egr delete
    FloPro 5" w/muffler
    CCV filter delete hose reroute to frame

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbutts1 View Post
    It is a 5” flo pro tbe. Thanks for the info I’ll try it tomorrow when it’s not raining all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My TBE 5" was rubbing at the downpipe and frame. Made a little dent there and all is well.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbutts1 View Post
    After staring at the pile of parts for a week I decided it was time to work on the truck, deleted it and put the new tunes in from Ray from Double R Diesel, threw the exhaust in there and had to go drive. Holy moly Its a new truck all over again and much more responsive. The exhaust was a pain in the ***, still have to chase down a vibration. only does it in gear at dead stop, as soon as you blip the throttle it goes away. figured out it was rubbing the frame at the down pipe but still cant maneuver it away. any tips?
    I deleted mine with rays tunes and 4 flopro. Mine is slightly better then stock. I think im the only one on this sight that is only slighty impressed. I talked to ray and he said the differance isnt as big as it was when i deleted my 12 2500. He said its due to the torque converter in the 68RFE. So he suggested a revmax tc. He said it would make a big differance? I hope so. It will be here friday and installed next week. I also bought a revmax flex plate while im at it. Fingers crossed. Woill report back.

2017 RAM 3500 Laramie SPORT CCSB

8. Likes Power247, walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstSP View Post
    I deleted mine with rays tunes and 4 flopro. Mine is slightly better then stock. I think im the only one on this sight that is only slighty impressed. I talked to ray and he said the differance isnt as big as it was when i deleted my 12 2500. He said its due to the torque converter in the 68RFE. So he suggested a revmax tc. He said it would make a big differance? I hope so. It will be here friday and installed next week. I also bought a revmax flex plate while im at it. Fingers crossed. Woill report back.

Congrats on new RevMax torque converter and flex plate good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Congrats on new RevMax torque converter and flex plate good luck
    Thank you! Im confident i will get there!

2017 RAM 3500 Laramie SPORT CCSB

12. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Welcome to the 'Lighter, faster & longer living' club.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12