Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Tire size on 3500

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Tire size on 3500

Hello guys i have a question i have a 2016 3500 single wheel crew cab with a 2 1/2" leveling kit can i run 37" tires on it and if i can do i have to buy new wheels with a different off set? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Tire size on 3500

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post
    Hello guys i have a question i have a 2016 3500 single wheel crew cab with a 2 1/2" leveling kit can i run 37" tires on it and if i can do i have to buy new wheels with a different off set? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Look at custom offsets they are a vendor in our family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

It is possible but you will more then likely have some rubbing issues when you flex and turn. With the stock wheels you will have some rubbing for sure. You can go spacers or go through @Custom Offsets for some awesome wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    It is possible but you will more then likely have some rubbing issues when you flex and turn. With the stock wheels you will have some rubbing for sure. You can go spacers or go through @Custom Offsets for some awesome wheels!
    Dude's Diesel, essentially said it, 37's being 12.5/13.5" wide, will cause the tires to rub up front, as well as the duallys in the rear, the tires will rub against each other turning/bumps/hauling etc. You'd need to buy spacers with it or more offset wheels. Shoot us an email to (sales@customoffsets.com) and our sales team can help you out with your dually!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

6. Thanks DDP thanked for this post
    Likes DDP, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Custom Offsets View Post
    Dude's Diesel, essentially said it, 37's being 12.5/13.5" wide, will cause the tires to rub up front, as well as the duallys in the rear, the tires will rub against each other turning/bumps/hauling etc. You'd need to buy spacers with it or more offset wheels. Shoot us an email to (sales@customoffsets.com) and our sales team can help you out with your dually!
    Good looking out appreciate the info