Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FNG

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FNG

Hey guys...I'm another FNG here. Just ordered my 2018 3500 Mega Cab Laramie yesterday. The wife said to me...why are you waiting? Just go do it!. So...24 hours later it was done. Had to have them order it since I wanted the G56. Very excited to start making some modifications.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FNG

@ACMoody welcome friend and congrats on the purchase!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

to the forum @ACMoody

... and i sounds like you have a real great wife there, don't let her get away.

Now if she feels the same way when you start bring home the accessories .....

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome @ACMoody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 dodge ram 2500 laramie crew cab 5.9 cummins. 10x20 et-24 fuel offroad with 275.60r20 tires. bully dog gt tuner. 48re ATS built tranny triple disc converter ATS oilpan and transgo quick shifter. 4" turbo back exhaust. brembo discs and pads

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thank you! So I may not have told her all I plan to do to the truck...I have convinced her to let me do the deletes once the tune is available for 2018. I'll just have to work in the head studs, wheels, tires, suspension, bumpers, turbo, etc. later. Just to get the truck cost me a new fridge and dresser for her. I may need a second job if this keeps up!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome @ACMoody, enjoy!

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Welcome @ACMoody from N.C. post some picks when your truck comes in. We love pics!!!

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Congrats on the new truck and more importantly having a good bride . Welcome!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Likes Snow Dodge, cumminsbadgirl, david3gen liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome

Life is a one time offer, make the most of it

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

12. Likes Snow Dodge, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum from Idaho @ACMoody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes david3gen, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast