Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: MM3 SD card read error

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 SD card read error

@Double R Diesel

Send ray an email and waiting on a reply but, got my MM3 installed last friday and been using it to watch things and get a feel for it. Got my hard parts in tonight so figured I'd write the ecm with the new tunes and it give me a card read error 2002 unable to write ecm. Took the card out and plugged it into my computer and it want's me to format . Wondering what my course of action is.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 SD card read error

Quote Originally Posted by Mashman View Post
    @Double R Diesel

Send ray an email and waiting on a reply but, got my MM3 installed last friday and been using it to watch things and get a feel for it. Got my hard parts in tonight so figured I'd write the ecm with the new tunes and it give me a card read error 2002 unable to write ecm. Took the card out and plugged it into my computer and it want's me to format . Wondering what my course of action is.
    Ray will fix you up. Sounds like you might need a new card. It happens at times.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ray already got back with me, man that guy is fast. Awsome service @Double R Diesel

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, watersupply189, Thomas1960 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mashman View Post
    Ray already got back with me, man that guy is fast. Awsome service @Double R Diesel

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    What did he say bud? Yes sir this is why he is our number one selling product

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Basically same thing, card must have shot crap's . oh well. luckily I just bought the wife one for her phone so I stole it , hehe. Got the firmware and ecm program on new card plugged her back in and was in business....... now got to get the store and get the wife another new card, she wasn't really fond of having to wait a couple more days on it LOL

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post