Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 59 of 253 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #581

User Info Menu

Yea my 4" with muffler has no drone at all and is super quiet in the cab until you step on it. Anxious to see how to 5" acts..

2. Top Of Page | #582

User Info Menu

The straight pipe will make you realize how well that muffler works when you step on it! At WOT, the straight pipe will rattle the change on my console!

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

3. Top Of Page | #583

User Info Menu

An Ultra is on my wish list, so I'm wondering if trans tuning can be used for more optimum shifting without the additional line pressure option? That way I can install my BD Protect68 that's sitting on the shelf to add line pressure.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

4. Top Of Page | #584

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    An Ultra is on my wish list, so I'm wondering if trans tuning can be used for more optimum shifting without the additional line pressure option? That way I can install my BD Protect68 that's sitting on the shelf to add line pressure.

The Ultra will boost line pressure to the maximum psi that the stock valve body can handle.

5. Top Of Page | #585

User Info Menu

As of right now, there are no custom tuning options so you either select trans tuning or you don't in the menu...without selecting it, it'll be the stock parameters I assume.

6. Likes TH-64 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #586

User Info Menu

I'd just return the BD or sell it. Only makes sense to have all in one unit for me anyway

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Top Of Page | #587

User Info Menu

No you cannot separate the altered shift points with the trans tuning option away from the added line pressure at this time. However, once custom tuning is out you most certainly add the BD plate for the mechanical part that's needed for line pressures above 185 psi and let the custom tune control the rest.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Thanks TH-64 thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, TH-64 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #588

User Info Menu

Thanks! Appreciate all the info.

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Likes DRD, Dale's Super Store liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #589

User Info Menu

Ray, any benefit or problems to 1900 bar rail pressure in the 30 and 60 hp settings over the default 1850? Basically looking for good MPG settings for a long trip up the mountains this weekend of you have any recommendations. I know higher hp is better but anything else i can do tune-wise short of running 150hp the whole trip. Thanks!

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #590

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeDiesel View Post
    Ray, any benefit or problems to 1900 bar rail pressure in the 30 and 60 hp settings over the default 1850? Basically looking for good MPG settings for a long trip up the mountains this weekend of you have any recommendations. I know higher hp is better but anything else i can do tune-wise short of running 150hp the whole trip. Thanks!
    The higher max rail pressure just makes for a cleaner fuel burn at full tilt. 1850 bar is just fine for all purpose. Increased injection timing at cruising speed does more for fuel mileage but that's only going to adjustable when custom tuning comes. For now, just run what you are comfortable with and enjoy your trip.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, theaaronbush liked this post
Page 59 of 253 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast