Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 234 of 253 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #2331

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by thornton weldin View Post
    Can the race Me adjust speed limiter? Maybe something simple like that. I know each tune has tons of different settings you can set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it does, it asks you to adjust it right before you hit program.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2332

User Info Menu

How hard would it be to change out the file for colors of the gauges? The background seems easy w substituting in a psp/playstation background pic file. It would be cool to have a Skins thread if its not too hard. Like more translucent gauges, theme skins, oem looking, or even fading colors like light blue to darker instead of changing colors green to red.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

3. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #2333

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    How hard would it be to change out the file for colors of the gauges? The background seems easy w substituting in a psp/playstation background pic file. It would be cool to have a Skins thread if its not too hard. Like more translucent gauges, theme skins, oem looking, or even fading colors like light blue to darker instead of changing colors green to red.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk
    I could be wrong but the actual on screen display is wrote into the firmware itself, it's not a user configurable file. It would be awesome if there was a bit more customization available for the gauges though as there are a few things I'd like to personally have on mine.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

5. Likes Cummins7, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #2334

User Info Menu

Hey guys quick questions, anyone running the egt kit with their MM3 whats your egts looking like? Mine vary from 350-600 depending on how i drive. But i dont have my probe all the way down. Think about moving it down.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

7. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #2335

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John Gianotti View Post
    Hey guys quick questions, anyone running the egt kit with their MM3 whats your egts looking like? Mine vary from 350-600 depending on how i drive. But i dont have my probe all the way down. Think about moving it down.

I was always under the impression that they were supposed be all the way down. I haven't gotten around to installing mine yet. That seems pretty low temp though

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

9. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #2336

User Info Menu

Just moved mine will do an update later

11. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #2337

User Info Menu

I have the Ultra but basically the same thing. I've seen mine get to 1100 or so when pulling hard. Under wot and bobtail, 900 is usual.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2014 CCSB ● Fuel Hostage 18x9 -1 ● Toyo Open Country A/T II Extreme ● Leveling kit ● DPF/SCR/EGR deletes ● RaceME Ultra w/ Pyro ● 4 inch Flo-Pro Exhaust ● ARP 425 Head Studs

13. Top Of Page | #2338

User Info Menu

Hey guys. I'm trying to update my firmware on my mm3 never done it before. Need alittle help on how to do it. I have the new firmware download to my computer.

14. Top Of Page | #2339

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm trying to update my firmware on my mm3 never done it before. Need alittle help on how to do it. I have the new firmware download to my computer.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks elcubano thanked for this post
    Likes elcubano liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #2340

User Info Menu

Will delete my ecm file and my rtg files? When I replace it with the new ones?

Page 234 of 253 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast