Thanks Thanks:  108
Likes Likes:  164
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

1. Top Of Page | #91

Re: Warp Ready MM3 Tuners Coming Soon!

@Ram86 what new goodies did you get!?

2014 ram 2500 Tradesmen 4x4 cclb srw 6.7 G56 leveled with 35s on 20x10 moto metal m0970's. MM3 tuned by Ray! FloPro 5in TBE. More mods when the warden and the wallet allow.

2. Top Of Page | #92

User Info Menu

@OttShot722 bushwacker fender flares, amp power steps and EGR delete

3. Likes DanO, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #93

Quote Originally Posted by Ram86 View Post
    @OttShot722 bushwacker fender flares, amp power steps and EGR delete
    That's all on my list as well, gonna do different nerf bars though. Post up some pics once you get your flares and steps on so we can all drool LOL

2014 ram 2500 Tradesmen 4x4 cclb srw 6.7 G56 leveled with 35s on 20x10 moto metal m0970's. MM3 tuned by Ray! FloPro 5in TBE. More mods when the warden and the wallet allow.

5. Likes DanO liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #94

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OttShot722 View Post
    That's all on my list as well, gonna do different nerf bars though. Post up some pics once you get your flares and steps on so we can all drool LOL
    Yea I got factory bars now but I think the power steps makes the truck look cleaner u know. I'm getting the fender flares line x. I will post pics

7. Likes DanO liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #95

User Info Menu

Got notification that my exhaust and egr delete kit are sitting on my porch. The MM3 is supposed to be out for delivery as well. I thought I was going to be installing my new fairing on my motorcycle, but that will have to wait until after the truck! Now to get through these last couple hours of work so I can get to work on the truck.. It's HOT here today 97* right now, so will be good times working in the driveway.. Get'r done!

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #96

User Info Menu

And just got txt notification that MM3 is at my house!

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #97

@nibs75 let's here some feedback, how was the install and howe much more do you love your truck now LOL

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #98

User Info Menu

MM3 install is straight forward, and I've never done anything with a tuner before. I'm mechanical, and work on all my own stuff. A buddy stopped by and helped with the exhaust. Probably spent 3-4 hours total. Much of that time was messing with the a-pillar pod mount, and trying to decide where was best to mount the dongles under the dash. Still may change how I have it. I have yet to delete the EGR, and install the EGT probe. Have everything, it's just been HOT as sin, and I don't feel like melting while working on it. Truck runs like a dream! I don't drive the truck much this time of year, unless pulling the 5th wheel. We are leaving for a week this Thursday, so will have a towing report after that. I did drive it 2 days last week. Mostly ran it on 120 setting. The exhaust brake is much louder with the new exhaust. Truck pulls, and sounds good. Still need to play with what all I want displayed, there are tons of options, and I am far from a diesel expert.. LOL

15. Thanks bluestreak209 thanked for this post
    Likes ligon55 liked this post
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910