Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 134 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1331

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shane G. View Post
    @beans20
    I used those exact same settings programmed the other day and i hit 38psi of boost. It sort of freaked me out so I turned my spool back down to economy and now its staying much lower. Ive notice with this new update the turbo boosts WAY faster and puts out much more psi than I have ever hit before...
    I was able to make the truck do it again just to see if it was a fluke but it said again 40.17psi the first time was 40.21. Idk what the deal is with this update but my truck feels like it's an animal! It feels if I attached wings to the doors I could take flight with that thing, it's a real monster!

2. Likes RamIt liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1332

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    How much throttle are you guys giving it to hit those boost numbers? I don't think I've seen much over 20 even while towing all week. I'm on 60hp Mild spool.
    The settings I had was 150hp, 29*, 1850 rail pressure and quick spool. I was around 60% throttle.

4. Thanks mtday thanked for this post
    Likes Justin Morrison liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1333

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I was able to make the truck do it again just to see if it was a fluke but it said again 40.17psi the first time was 40.21. Idk what the deal is with this update but my truck feels like it's an animal! It feels if I attached wings to the doors I could take flight with that thing, it's a real monster!
    Take it to a dyno and run stock settings then the settings you are running now and get us some numbers!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes RamIt liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1334

User Info Menu

I agree 100% with this. I'm not one to drive that hard very often, but when I did get after it the other nite, it is much more agressive than it ever has been.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Likes RamIt liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1335

User Info Menu

That's a lot of boost coming from a factory VGT. Would you happen to be monitoring the VGT closed % at WOT? At 40 psi of boost, drive pressure is bound to be close to 70 psi...and that's a lot for the factory head bolts to keep the gasket sealed.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Top Of Page | #1336

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    That's a lot of boost coming from a factory VGT. Would you happen to be monitoring the VGT closed % at WOT? At 40 psi of boost, drive pressure is bound to be close to 70 psi...and that's a lot for the factory head bolts to keep the gasket sealed.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Ray when I hit 34 psi, throttle % was 100, and VGT % was 100. There is a pic of it a couple pages back.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1337

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    Take it to a dyno and run stock settings then the settings you are running now and get us some numbers!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm to scared man I don't wanna tear my hit up it made me nervous when I seen those number. But some little punk a$$ kid in his duramax was riding my tail, once we hit the 4 lanes I gave it half throttle and didn't see him again until I slowed down. I didn't do it for long either, I was probably going 50 when I gave it some gas took a split second I was at 90 and I let out.

13. Top Of Page | #1338

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    No sorry I didn't catch that number.

14. Top Of Page | #1339

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Ray when I hit 34 psi, throttle % was 100, and VGT % was 100. There is a pic of it a couple pages back.
    No way the actual position could be 100% closed. I know that maybe what it says, but a true 100% closed would blow a gasket at full throttle.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Top Of Page | #1340

User Info Menu

Remember the Ultra captures the highest reading...that doesn't mean it is 100% closed at WOT.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

16. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, RATLIN'HP liked this post
Page 134 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast