Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 51 of 253 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #501

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snowpromod View Post
    Just got all me delete parts using EFI live and now with the updates this has me wondering if I made the right decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get it all installed. If you aren't happy Jonathan @Higher Power Performance can make it where you want it. He has no problem helping his customers.

2. Thanks Higher Power Performance, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #502
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Guys - sorry to derail the thread with my statement!

Just to be clear - I have nothing but the highest praises for Higher Power Performance, they have been great to deal with and I plan on continuing to deal with them.

The biggest draw to the RaceMe was a single unit that can handle everything: unlocking, tuning, and monitoring! I will continue to watch the three to see how things progress, and maybe install all of this stuff tomorrow while it is 70* in December!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #503

User Info Menu

We are indeed truly excited to see and use the upcoming RaceME custom tuning software. Franz has told me we would have access to all the parameters that Chrysler does. If so, that will truly be spectacular!!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #504

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    We are indeed truly excited to see and use the upcoming RaceME custom tuning software. Franz has told me we would have access to all the parameters that Chrysler does. If so, that will truly be spectacular!!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Ray, do you know how the custom tuning will work? Will we data log and send you a file and you go off of that for a custom tune or will it only be available in person?

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #505

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Ray, do you know how the custom tuning will work? Will we data log and send you a file and you go off of that for a custom tune or will it only be available in person?

Haven't seen the software, so I can't say 100% for sure, but most likely I'll be able to use the software to modifly base files that are specific for year and truck model. Once I'm done with the modifications, I will then be able to email the tune file as an attachment. Once a person receives it, they in turn download the tune file from their email and paste it to a spot on their Ultra's SD card. Then the customer could load their custom tune on their truck.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, huffdaddy70 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #506

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Haven't seen the software, so I can't say 100% for sure, but most likely I'll be able to use the software to modifly base files that are specific for year and truck model. Once I'm done with the modifications, I will then be able to email the tune file as an attachment. Once a person receives it, they in turn download the tune file from their email and paste it to a spot on their Ultra's SD card. Then the customer could load their custom tune on their truck.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Sounds good! Thanks Ray!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #507

User Info Menu

Here's a link to video I posted up on our Facebook page this am. Just quick video showing our 2012 pulling a small load with newest update with trans tuning. Truck performs fantastic BTW...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...88735784485556

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #508

User Info Menu

Looks like it performs well! Can't hardly wait to see if I win or will have to ask forgiveness!!!

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, Power247 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #509

User Info Menu

I wonder if there is a possibility of adding a integrated turbo timer into the RaceMe Ultra programming. I guess I should ask if there is really a need for it in the first place before I start making up crazy ideas.

18. Top Of Page | #510

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I wonder if there is a possibility of adding a integrated turbo timer into the RaceMe Ultra programming. I guess I should ask if there is really a need for it in the first place before I start making up crazy ideas.
    I considered getting one for my Edge CTS but after adding the pyro and seeing how quickly the turbo cools on its own I didn't see the need.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Hollnagel liked this post
Page 51 of 253 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast