Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Sh*t I Never Knew: Spacers On A Dually? Is That Safe?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Sh*t I Never Knew: Spacers On A Dually? Is That Safe?

We get a million questions on spacers, and recently this customers truck required a set of ¼" (6mm) Bora Spacers to prevent the rear wheels from rubbing. We ONLY sell and trust Bora Spacers. You can order any size, for any bolt pattern, with any hub bore you want at http://goo.gl/gZWZe1 Yes, WE RUN THESE on OUR trucks. Custom Offsets is a group of enthusiasts who use the products we sell.The B.O.R.A. spacer is hub and wheel centric to create a perfect fit. This spacer will set the truck up just like a factory set up ensuring a perfect ride. Anodized black spacer, grade 10.9 Steel studs, heat treated and zinc finished and lug nuts to bolt spacer to the vehicle are included. These spacers come with a lifetime warranty. Made in the USA!BORA Truck Spacers are manufactured right here in the USA with top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art, HAAS CNC machines, using only the best U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum. Unlike competitors, BORA provides a LIFETIME WARRANTY. BORA spacers will set your truck up just like a factory setup, ensuring a perfect ride.Lug nuts are made of 10.9 grade Steel, not stainless steel. The Open End Lugnuts we provide to attach our Adapter/Spacer kits are Cold Forged for increased strength and uniformity, our lug nuts meet or exceed OEM and aftermarket application standards. The Lug Nuts are backed by our ISO, QS and TS16949 Certified Facilities.
    @IGOTACUMMINS

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

2. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes Polaraco, lcarrasco, david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Sh*t I Never Knew: Spacers On A Dually? Is That Safe?

@Custom Offsets i am planning on putting my stock wheels on for winter. Right now i have 9” wheels with +12 offset. Which spacers would roughly give me the same offset? I would like to keep the studs without trimming. So if i need a little more or less spacer is fine

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Sh*t I Never Knew: Spacers On A Dually? Is That Safe?

Yes sir we use the same spacers on our duallies and have never had any problems what so ever. Those are the only ones we recommend as well.

Thanks for sharing for sure!

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes lcarrasco liked this post