Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 188 of 253 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1871

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

I'm not using an Ultra yet... but doesn't the key need to be turned to Run, instead of Accessory?

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

2. Top Of Page | #1872

User Info Menu

What th64 said. The key needs to be at on/run. Not accessory. I would retry the flash.

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

3. Top Of Page | #1873

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    I'm not using an Ultra yet... but doesn't the key need to be turned to Run, instead of Accessory?

Thomas-2012 Saddle Brown Pearl CCSB
    Yes. Good catch!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1874
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I imagine if you have the push button start, tuning will be a little more awkward to figure out. I don't have experience in push button on the Rams, but it is sometimes hard to figure out if you are in "run/on" or accessory on the GM products.

6. Top Of Page | #1875

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lunkhead View Post
    I imagine if you have the push button start, tuning will be a little more awkward to figure out. I don't have experience in push button on the Rams, but it is sometimes hard to figure out if you are in "run/on" or accessory on the GM products.
    With push button start, first push is ACC, second push is Run, third push is off, as long as your foot is off the brake.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1876

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    With push button start, first push is ACC, second push is Run, third push is off, as long as your foot is off the brake.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel
    Yep! 2 pushes with foot off brake for on/run. What I did with my laramie and everything was gravy.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Likes Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1877

User Info Menu

so update. I read threw a little bit and seen that a lot of people were talking about having proper battery voltage. so I put my truck on the charger for about an hour, then started the install again. this time it worked. I set up the ecm with the tune I wanted. it cleared the dtc codes. but I still have a CEL light on the display. this light was there before I did the delete but it was emission related, so I figured it would go away once I put the delete on and programmed it. has anyone had the same issue? thanks for the help earlier.

11. Top Of Page | #1878

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madgmp View Post
    so update. I read threw a little bit and seen that a lot of people were talking about having proper battery voltage. so I put my truck on the charger for about an hour, then started the install again. this time it worked. I set up the ecm with the tune I wanted. it cleared the dtc codes. but I still have a CEL light on the display. this light was there before I did the delete but it was emission related, so I figured it would go away once I put the delete on and programmed it. has anyone had the same issue? thanks for the help earlier.
    Pull codes thru the ultra and post your findings, it'll help barrow down what's going on

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

12. Top Of Page | #1879

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madgmp View Post
    What is the code and have you tried to just clear it using clear dtc's with the ultra.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

13. Top Of Page | #1880

User Info Menu

My ultra has been working fine and today the screen went black and now its flashing 2 red 1 green 2 red. I did nothing to it, working fine then it just quit. Anyone else have this problem and if so how did you fix it?

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 188 of 253 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast