Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1771

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Why not have your warp tuner do a valet mode

if you ain't first your last
    That won't stop some shop guy from trying to change it

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1772

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lunkhead View Post
    Just curious, but does anyone know if Ray has the 10-12s knocked out yet? I was also curious how the warp tunes are loaded up. Do you load the box tune and then "on the fly" the warp tuning in? Or can you load up a custom tune selection and remove the tuner from the truck?
    Warp is not quite ready yet for 10-12

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, RaceME Ultra w/pyro

4. Thanks Lunkhead thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1773
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I know im a little off topic but i got a griend with a 2014 that i did the deletes and put an ultra about a month ago and now he got a p2493 egr cooler bypass code on and check engine light doesn't go off. Ultra has the las update before warp. What could be. Thanks

6. Top Of Page | #1774

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TOMASRJR View Post
    I know im a little off topic but i got a griend with a 2014 that i did the deletes and put an ultra about a month ago and now he got a p2493 egr cooler bypass code on and check engine light doesn't go off. Ultra has the las update before warp. What could be. Thanks
    I would return to stock. Then reprogram. Also try plugging the plug on egr cooler back in. I'd start there. May also try unplugging from obd port. Sometimes that resets it I think. I could be wrong on that.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

7. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1775
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks im going to tell him that

9. Top Of Page | #1776

User Info Menu

I know it is somewhere on here but what is the best setting for best mileage? I know being nice to the skinny pedal is always good but just wondering about settings. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #1777

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rtdrags View Post
    I know it is somewhere on here but what is the best setting for best mileage? I know being nice to the skinny pedal is always good but just wondering about settings. Thanks!

I've had very good results on the 200hp duration, 23° timing, 1850 RP with 35s and 3.73 gears...I averaged a little over 19mpg on evic and 18.4 mpg hand calculated on my last tank...

2012 Ram 2500, 4x4, 3.73, 3" level, 35" tires, 4" FloPro TBE, EGR valve/cooler/throttle delete, S&B CAI, RaceME Ultra w/pyro

11. Top Of Page | #1778

User Info Menu

I'm not gonna lie.... I am scared to put it to 200 hp haha.

12. Top Of Page | #1779

User Info Menu

I'm not gonna lie.... I am scared to put it to 200 hp haha.

Its all about the right foot! I daily drive on a 120hp tune without issue.

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

13. Top Of Page | #1780

User Info Menu

This is all on Evic but I daily drive with mine on 150hp 29° Timing economy spool I'm not sure my ratio but I have 33's and 23mpg is what I'm reading. Very easy on the throttle though.

Page 178 of 253 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228 ... LastLast