Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offsets On Wheels?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Offsets On Wheels?

How did you guys figure out your offsets on your new custom wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Jaxonsram, Burd, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Offsets on wheels ?

Do you mean how do we figure out what offset to buy, or do you want to know how to measure the offset on a wheel that you are looking at?

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopkc View Post
    Do you mean how do we figure out what offset to buy, or do you want to know how to measure the offset on a wheel that you are looking at?
    Yes how do you figure out offset to buy ?

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I personally told the tire place what I wanted and they told me what would be best. Mine is 20x9 with a +1 offset. If it would help you more, I can take another pic from the front down the edge of the truck. Mine stick out about 2 inches past the OEM fender flares. Hope this helps.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Burd, IGOTACUMMINS, Espy liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well, usually I just go by what I know fits. What size tire do you want to fit on your truck?

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Burd, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I am running stock rims now and the tires are 35/12.50/17
    Want to go to 35/12.50/20 but I want to be able to turn wheel lock to lock or as close as I can have 2012 LWBCC 4x4 no leveling kit or lift

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I looked at trucks on @CustomOffsets with size I wanted and then looked at specs on the wheels on those trucks

I wanted the wheel to have a little bit of a dish on the outside. I ended up with a -12 offset.

Last edited by Thundervee; 05-24-2017 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Pic

12. Likes Espy liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I went through this while trying to deciding on my new wheel/tire combo. I went with pro comp AT Sport 35-12.50R20LT and SOTA wheels with a zero offset. Very minimal rub on the inner fender, with stock control arms.

I could really use some mud flaps of some sort. If I could find some that I liked.

12 RAM 2500, MM3/DRD, 625 ARP Studs, RevMax VB

14. Likes Power247, Espy liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxonsram View Post
    I went through this while trying to deciding on my new wheel/tire combo. I went with pro comp AT Sport 35-12.50R20LT and SOTA wheels with a zero offset. Very minimal rub on inner fender, with stock control arms. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...77b191f86d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a721970cbc.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b024e84f26.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7f3478612f.jpg could really use some mud flaps of some sort. If I could find some that I liked.

So you don't have no lift or leveling kit bud? How far do they stick out? They look good can you turn the wheel all the way from lock to lock?

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thuren 3inch coils on front/PAC-BRAKE bags on the back when pulling the 5er. They stick out about 2.5 inches.

12 RAM 2500, MM3/DRD, 625 ARP Studs, RevMax VB

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Burd, IGOTACUMMINS, Espy liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast