Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 ram uconnect lock pick?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 2014 ram uconnect lock pick?

i have had it in my 2015 since i got it in dec of 2014 that was one of the first things i did to the truck. i got the silver package and it comes with a wire harness that adds rca hook ups to be able to add cameras or use to play video works great and also all functions work when moving and when there is updates they send out a email with the new updates.
    and in the US we do not get the RT stuff be great but nope can't get it in the US

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

@Cumminsram15 I would buy it a minute if it had the SRT features available to North America. That being said, my truck doesn't have navigation, would this provide it?

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

what i have read is the reason we don't have it is because of laws and reason we can't get it in the software is do to the cell connection are radios have only in north america and they are always monitoring them for any problems and it will fix itself. I have had my radio programed since truck was new and I'm glad it is i can have used wireless transmitted cameras in my enclosed trailer so I can see how my bikes or atv are doing with out stopping also when i have passengers they can look ahead at places to stop for activities or food and fuel with out being in park. i do not know if they can do programming to have navigation tho but if you email them at customtronix they get back to you really fast

2015 ram 2500 Laramie amp steps line x the box 18" outlaw wheels bfg rigid terrain tires raceme ultra sinister egr delete flopro pipe

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I had the lockpick in my 2015 1500 Laramie and it worked pretty good. I have now moved it over to my new 17 2500. It works, but I see the 2 camera symbols in the upper LH of the screen all the time.

5. Thanks Muskiebri thanked for this post
    Likes Muskiebri liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12