Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceMe Ultra

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra

Ultra, NO LONGER FOR SALE, PLEASE DELETE, THANKS!!!!!

Last edited by STATELINE; 05-03-2016 at 09:58 PM. Reason: no longer for sale

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Not interested in your ultra, but knowing your history I'd like to ask if you took the exhaust pressure sensor out of the manifold when you deleted?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

if you're speaking of the one in the exhaust manifold, no, I didn't, it's still in

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Not interested in your ultra, but knowing your history I'd like to ask if you took the exhaust pressure sensor out of the manifold when you deleted?
    Help me out here. Why do you remove the pressure sensor?

Quote Originally Posted by STATELINE View Post
    if you're speaking of the one in the exhaust manifold, no, I didn't, it's still in

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

You don't with most tuning, but some you can. Thought maybe that was his so called "issues". It's really in the way kinda after a cooler delete. HPP can tune for removal of it, and Ray can also with warp. All other tuners I know of, it better be left in place.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

$1100 FIRM shipped in USA

8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Ill give ya $500 shipped. For the price you're asking a person could spend a few more $ and get a brand new one and support vendors on here. I'm not knocking your price as you can ask what ever you want for it and will probably get it. Or you could buy some warp from Ray @Double R Diesel and most likely your issues would be solved.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    Ill give ya $500 shipped. For the price you're asking a person could spend a few more $ and get a brand new one and support vendors on here. I'm not knocking your price as you can ask what ever you want for it and will probably get it. Or you could buy some warp from Ray @Double R Diesel and most likely your issues would be solved.
    I just had an email conversation with Ray, and if it doesn't sell, I'll most likely go with warp. Just a shame I'll have to spend an additional $500 to make a $1500 programmer work like it should have to start with.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I just had an email conversation with Ray, and if it doesn't sell, I'll most likely go with warp. Just a shame I'll have to spend an additional $500 to make a $1500 programmer work like it should have to start with.
    I can't argue that fact. Best of luck whichever way you decide.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I will applaud you on talking with Ray, and just say be careful on how far you go with that second statement. It's your opinion and that what you said there is fine. It will not turn into vendor bashing here as it did elsewhere. That said, you say as it should. That's confusing because that I'm aware of, there are no other companies offering non emissions box tuning to the US. So on 13+ truck what does "as it should" have to compare with? I'm very sorry it didn't meet your expectations, but for many people it did. I believe your in good hands with Ray, and heading a good direction. I bought my ultra with full plans of buying the custom tuning. I was never not happy with the box tunes, but I always knew that once a custom tuner could tune individual trucks, it would be even better. The wait for that paid off big time, and I'm still money ahead of other options requiring a throw away tuner to unlock ecm, another monitor for guages as nice as ultra has, and still have a knob too choose between just 4 tunes. Your options are endless with warp bud. It's not throwing money away in my opinion. It's making a very good option on the market better.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast