Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  16

Thread: Huge thanks to Ray at Double R Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Huge thanks to Ray at Double R Diesel

I'm new to the forum but I've been creeping around for a while before signing up. I bought my first Cummins, and diesel in August. It's a 2012 CCSB. Bought it completely stock from a dealer in Austin with a little over 100k miles. Since I picked it up, I've fully deleted it and tuned with Race Me Ultra from Double R Diesel. I had some questions and Ray called me to give me his advice! He actually tried to talk me out of spending the money for a complete turbo back and just using the delete pipes. I ended up getting a killer deal locally on a brand new 4" TBE with muffler. I deleted the EGR valve, EGR cooler and throttle valve. I installed an S&B intake, gutted the CCV filter and vented it with a Glacier filter. If I had had one full day to do it all I could have. Took me about 3 days total working only about an hour and a half each day. I fired it up today and it sounds so good! I went with the muffler because my wife hated riding in my 2012 half ton Chevy that had long tube headers, off road y-pipe with Flowmasters especially when towing our travel trailer. So I didn't want her to hate this truck! This truck is still quiet with the windows up at 75mph! With the windows down and going through the gears, it's got that semi sound! Exhaust brake is awesome! I couldn't be happier! The fact that Ray called me personally and told me to call or text him anytime was a huge plus for me! I've never had customer service like that before! I'll certainly be doing business with Double R Diesel in the future! Thank you Ray and I look forward to the Race Me Ultra updates!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I also have had grate experience with Ray will be deleting my truck soon

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Customer Service is 5 Stars with @Double R Diesel.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

5. Thanks Steinbrenner, DRD, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes Steinbrenner, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post