Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 78 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #771

User Info Menu

It appears you have the same setup as I. would you please outline step by step process you used to program. Charger amps, engine temp, hp settings, EGR deleted. I will then apply same to mine and see what the results are after, returning to stock. Currently everything works great other than the EB on high idle...Thanks for any help you may provide.

2. Top Of Page | #772

User Info Menu

So where is this warp video??? Did I miss the link?

3. Top Of Page | #773

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 13brute View Post
    So where is this warp video??? Did I miss the link?
    No sir didn't miss anything yet

4. Top Of Page | #774

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Scratching my hear and turning over thoughts...

How does the ambient air, inlet air, intake, etc...temperatures read with your Ultra? Are they accurate? Keep in mind a sensor reading air temps closer to a warm engine will read higher than ambient.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

just slightly higher than the dash gauge.

5. Top Of Page | #775

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cometman View Post
    just slightly higher than the dash gauge.
    OK. Thank you.

Chasing a dead end here. I was wondering if the PCM was getting some skewed temp info, possibly making the exhaust brake warmup feature disabled.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Top Of Page | #776

User Info Menu

Pfffffff, warp tuning.ha

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #777

User Info Menu

Is the EB set to kick on when temps are below a certain temp outside or does it go by engine temp or a combination of temps does anyone know? The other morning after I reprogrammed at 19° me EB kicked on. Yesterday morning and this morning it was 32° and 30° and no EB. Befoe i deleted I never really paid attention to temps it would or would not work as I didnt have the truck long before deleting and it was alot colder when i got it

9. Top Of Page | #778

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jfarrar30 View Post
    Is the EB set to kick on when temps are below a certain temp outside or does it go by engine temp or a combination of temps does anyone know? The other morning after I reprogrammed at 19° me EB kicked on. Yesterday morning and this morning it was 32° and 30° and no EB. Befoe i deleted I never really paid attention to temps it would or would not work as I didnt have the truck long before deleting and it was alot colder when i got it
    Very good question. I honestly don't know for sure. I've never seen a custom tuning platform with this feature mapped out, so I don't know what is involved. Obviously a cold temp reading of some sort triggers this feature and going above a threshold temp cuts it off...as to what, don't know. Maybe inlet or intake air temps, or maybe coolant temp...or a combo.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Likes oneshotkyle, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #779

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Very good question. I honestly don't know for sure. I've never seen a custom tuning platform with this feature mapped out, so I don't know what is involved. Obviously a cold temp reading of some sort triggers this feature and going above a threshold temp cuts it off...as to what, don't know. Maybe inlet or intake air temps, or maybe coolant temp...or a combo.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I guess as Franz said when I emailed, it will not work due to Chrysler update. Hopefully he will put out an update with a fix...

Thanks all

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #780

User Info Menu

Well, I tried retuning while hooked to a battery charger to see if my issues went away. Engine was still over 100 degrees from being driven, and voltage stayed over 12v the whole time.

No change... Engine still sputtered and burped blue smoke with light acceleration. There's also still no exhaust brake warm up. Air temp was 25 degrees so it should have engaged up to 170 engine temp.

I guess it's back to the K or L update, my truck sure doesn't like the M version. I might try plugging the EGR servo in tomorrow morning to see if that changes anything, but that doesn't seem like the proper way to fix anything.
    @Franz, what did you do with the "M" update that makes this happen? It's totally undrivable, but I can load up an old tune and it runs just fine, but no trans tuning (and still no exhaust brake warm up).

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 78 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast