Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  50

Thread: No more DEF please!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

No more DEF please!

So tired of buying and filling DEF that I am ready to delete my 2018 2500 MegaCab. It has a 68RFE so I don't plan on getting crazy with it. I am hoping to find a vendor who can steer me in the right direction with parts, tuner and tunes.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: No more DEF please!

Only way to go is ray all the way u can buy a one time kit and it makes it so easy and everyone here will tell u it's the only way to go service and tunes u can not beat

3. Thanks Boosted thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Who is Ray and where do I find him? LOL

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

No more DEF please!

Yes, agreed with BERT !
    Delete delete delete
    Ray from Double R Diesel hands down is the best in the tuning industry and we are lucky to have him as a vendor on this forum. You can look up his website (Double R Diesel) or pm him on here. Dudes Diesel Performance is also another great source for knowledge and info about tuning and performance Good Luck

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Cummins Mega 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

You guys and gal are awesome! Thanks so much for the recommendations! Can't thank ya'll enough. Much love from me!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

X3 with DRD and DDP

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Thanks for the responses all. So DRD and DDP, what should I go with? I want to delete and go with a mild tune package for a daily driver. I'll be pulling our race trailer that weighs 10k lbs 4-5 times a year as well so a good tune for towing too.

Thanks, Bill

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Either will work what I done is call and talk with them and then decide which u feel best with that's what i done go with what feels best both work hand and hand on the forum and the people here r as close a family u got a question more then likely someone will have an answer for u or try to help out.

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
    Who is Ray and where do I find him? LOL
    Ray is DRD he is the best tuner and he sells the MM3 tuning platform which is the best tuning platform if you become a LPM member you get a good discount from him it stands for Double R Diesel and Clayton from DDP is another good source for parts for our trucks

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs