Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Truck Meet

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Texas Truck Meet

Hey guys and gals! I would like to introduce to everyone the opportunity to help come up with a spot for us to have a meet and greet. @4kids2dogs&RV
    are in need of everyones help to come up with a spot to meet that will best suit everyones area. I know of a few folks who live in san antonio area and we are in the bastrop area.

We are thinking that a 1 day would be good for most people so that it wouldn't hurt anyones weekend time with family. If anyone has some ideas we would love to hear it! We will come up with a date that suits everyones needs as closely as possible.

We look forward to meeting everyone and seeing what they drive in person!!!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Texas Truck Meet

Count me in

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Wish I was closer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Time to make a road trip!!! LOL We do too my friend. I would love to meet ya!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

X2 on wish I was closer

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

7. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

When are you thinking bro ? What’s the plan for the meet

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I've been talking to Clayton about where to do this. As you know, Texas is a fairly large state... we thought it was best to post a message and get responses from those interested and then try to pick a place that was relatively close to all, where no one would have to drive 10 hours to go to the meet.... yes, for those of you who have never been to Texas, it can take 10+ hours to drive from Amarillo to Houston, even if you are going 75mph.

So far, the response has not been overwhelming, but it's only been a day.
    1 from Amarillo, @Sisupower
    1 from the Austin area, @Dude's Diesel Performance
    1 from the San Antonio area, @4kids2dogs&RV

Where are all the Texas members? @theaaronbush @Espy @Toy Soldier @TX NIGHT TRAIN @Derek @Colombia @RT's14Cummins @A&WCattleBlues @Thundervee @BigDig 6.7 @Larry1009 @covert.Welder @fourteen @EODbama @Bart Fontenot @DodgeDieselkog @dennisnielsen @Cumminswelder @CumminsPoweredTexan @Hollnagel @TrophyChick @Josh9112 @BlueB3@st

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

11. Thanks Sisupower thanked for this post
    Likes Sisupower, watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    I've been talking to Clayton about where to do this. As you know, Texas is a fairly large state... we thought it was best to post a message and get responses from those interested and then try to pick a place that was relatively close to all, where no one would have to drive 10 hours to go to the meet.... yes, for those of you who have never been to Texas, it can take 10+ hours to drive from Amarillo to Houston, even if you are going 75mph.

So far, the response has not been overwhelming, but it's only been a day.
    1 from Amarillo, @Sisupower
    1 from the Austin area, @Dude's Diesel Performance
    1 from the San Antonio area, @4kids2dogs&RV

Where are all the Texas members? @theaaronbush @Espy @Toy Soldier @TX NIGHT TRAIN @Derek @Colombia @RT's14Cummins @A&WCattleBlues @Thundervee @BigDig 6.7 @Larry1009 @covert.Welder @fourteen @EODbama @Bart Fontenot @DodgeDieselkog @dennisnielsen @Cumminswelder @CumminsPoweredTexan @Hollnagel @TrophyChick @Josh9112 @BlueB3@st
    I'm dead center oil country. Odessa, Texas!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Hey guys and gals! I would like to introduce to everyone the opportunity to help come up with a spot for us to have a meet and greet. @4kids2dogs&RV
    are in need of everyones help to come up with a spot to meet that will best suit everyones area. I know of a few folks who live in san antonio area and we are in the bastrop area.

We are thinking that a 1 day would be good for most people so that it wouldn't hurt anyones weekend time with family. If anyone has some ideas we would love to hear it! We will come up with a date that suits everyones needs as closely as possible.

We look forward to meeting everyone and seeing what they drive in person!!!
    I'm around the houston area, definitely interested although scheduling can be difficult for me. sounds like a blast though

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 3500 SRW Longhorn Megacab, 68RFE, Ram-box,Leveled with 315/70R18 Toyo Open Country MT, Front and rear LED bar heavy duty bumpers, Amp research steps, Raceme MM3 custom tuned by Ray at Double R Diesel

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Nacogdoches area

2012 Lonestar Edition Mineral Gray 3500 DRW CrewCab 4x4 6.7/68RFE 3.73, 125,000 miles and climbing, Revmax Valvebody, AFE Bladerunner Intake horn, Michellin LTX AT2, CHR550 Lockpick, Mopar Kicker Speaker Upgrades, Mopar Kicker 10" Sub, Synergy Steering Box Brace, Edge CTS Insight

17. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast