Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 EGR Delete

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2017 EGR Delete

Life long Ford Guy converted to Cummins. Love the truck need some help on the EGR.

Jus received a full delete kit from DRD, with no instructions for the EGR. Looking on You tube and found a Sinister vid leading to a write up for the delete. Is there a write up on this site on EGR Delete?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2017 EGR Delete

Can't really help in general, but you might find what Double R Diesel is up to interesting...

and

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks just looking to remove the egr and make sure the truck runs right.... Have DRD's full kit to include the tuner and program.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Squatch View Post
    Life long Ford Guy converted to Cummins. Love the truck need some help on the EGR.

Jus received a full delete kit from DRD, with no instructions for the EGR. Looking on You tube and found a Sinister vid leading to a write up for the delete. Is there a write up on this site on EGR Delete?
    Welcome and congrats on getting a real truck with a real diesel Cummins and Ram

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Likes ksmitchell liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    Can't really help in general, but you might find what Double R Diesel is up to interesting...

and

I am running it and I am amazed. about 800 miles on it now and I am getting ready to email Ray my findings.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

11. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Couple of videos on you tube. It's fairly easy. A 15mm crows foot helps on the front.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I owned a real truck, it wasn't imaginary and I paid good money for it. Very comfortable and it did the job. Ford makes some very good trucks and up until recently they were all built in the US. I have to say I am a big fan of the cummins engine. If it were cost effective I would have repowered.

I don't bash brands, each has it's good points and bad . Now back to my Question.......

14. Likes 16 Cummins liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thanks sir.

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

After seeing this I now know I won't be able to delete this trk own my own. Looks like I got to now fine someone to pay and have it deleted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast