Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: MM3 install

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 install

I received my MM3 from Ray Wednesday and installed it. The exhaust came later so I haven't had time to install it. Ray did advise me to not drive it too much with the stock exhaust though. I do have to admit, initially I wasn't blown away with the 60hp ecm tune. That's as high as I had turned it up since I still have the stock clutch in it. I have driven it a little more since the initial drive and can definitely tell a very noticeable power increase. On my way home from dinner this evening, I ran it on the 90hp tune. WOW! Such a huge difference! I will order a clutch next month so I can see how the bigger tunes feel. Ray and JJ were very helpful and polite dealing with my diesel newb questions and sometimes poor reading comprehension. I can see how this truck stuff can be very addictive and expensive.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 install

Thankfully someone pointed @OCP to the right tuner @Double R Diesel .... glad your liking it OCP

from the dunes

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, OCP liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Your journey with Ray has only just begun. Purchasing your mm3 just/ start .

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Post like this make my wallet cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Kyle's truck is the reason I sold my 15/auto truck and bought my new G56 truck and went with Ray. I love it! Already told the wife a clutch, studs, injectors, pump is coming LOL.

8. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OCP View Post
    Kyle's truck is the reason I sold my 15/auto truck and bought my new G56 truck and went with Ray. I love it! Already told the wife a clutch, studs, injectors, pump is coming LOL.
    Sounds like the bug got you good! Look forward to watching you build progress

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OCP View Post
    @OCP I'll talk to your wife. No way I'll let you catch me........

from the dunes

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I just got the rest of my Delete stuff from Ray @Double R Diesel yesterday can't wait to get it all installed so I can start posting info and answering questions.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post