Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Raceme Eror code 59025

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme Eror code 59025

Did latest update for the ultra..update said was successful. But getting the message "graphics user error..error code 59025"...Anyone know what this is or how to fix it...wont let me do shift on fly tuning.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme Eror code 59025

Might wanna check the communication (unlock cable). Make sure it's plugged in under the hood, and under the dash.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Nevermind sorry. The connections problem is usually an error code starting with 15. Not sure on that one. I'd email @Franz

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Here is a copy of Franz told me earlier today...

I have to tell you all that the new software we released yesterday has had a bug in RT programming and you would have got a 59025 Error code if you tried to use RT (Real Time programming)

However the bug is removed and the new corrected release with 1.1.9 firmware is out and on server. RaceME_Ultra_INIT_2016-10-06_08_00.7z

Do not use other RaceME_Ultra_INIT_2016-10-04_08_00.7z release if you already downloaded it

Here new release: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...1&dl_media=185

Sorry for that

Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks RATLIN'HP, TX NIGHT TRAIN, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, DanO, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post