Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally Got My Warp Tunes

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Finally Got My Warp Tunes

Well kinda finally LOL. As many of you know I beta tested warp with Ray @Double R Diesel. Until about 2 hours ago, I was still running beta tuning from like warp version 8 I think. It wasn't broke, so why fix it right? Well I started feeling left out not having a few of the hp levels available, and couple other things, so I had to have it all LOL. I almost had to look at my own how-to post to remember how to load it. But it all came back to me as I went through the process and all went well. Nothing really new to talk about as far how great the tunes are, and how awesome Ray makes the 68. Its all just top notch tuning! 12 valve sounds great! And loud turbo tune sounds cool as well, with no surge at idle, high idle, or soft pedal! Shifts are crisp, clean, smooth, and when they need to be. Power is great, and fuel economy is maximized. The tuning is all it should be and more. Can't say enough good about it!
    I could be close to one of the longest raceme users the forum has. I've had my ultra for over a year now, and I'd still recommend it to anyone, over anything else. From day one even with the box tuning, it has performed flawlessly. The updates from raceme to add OTF, (now RT), and some mild trans tuning was icing on an already great product. All free! Sure there were some minor issues along the way, mostly idle issues, but coming from a guy that has ran a lot of different things on a 6.7, they all have had minor issues along the way. @Franz has always had nothing but great customer support for me. Even if it was 2 am my time LOL. And do I even need to say anything about Rays customer service? TOP NOTCH!
    When the warp platform custom tuning came out, game changer! Add to that the release of MM3 and oh boy. Custom tuning, trans tuning, novelty tunes, a monitor, and endless tune options at your finger tips. All in one package! My opinion makes it the best on the market.
    As I already said I beta tested warp tunes, and just got a full set today. All is great. Really great! This is just kind of a one year review of my ultra experience. I'll leave you all with another pic cuz I love my new wall paper I changed to today also LOL.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Finally Got My Warp Tunes

jealous!!!

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm jealous as well. I've wanted rays tuning on my 14 since day one. The funds just haven't supported me ordering. Doesn't he make that 68RFE slush box a blast to drive!!! His trans tuning I believe is spot on and one of the best!! At least in my 2010 it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I hate having to wait just like @Thornton welding. I'm trying to keep expectations low but damn post like this are making it hard to wait. Had lots of tuning/tuners with gassers and never was a wow factor I hear it's a lot different with these animals though. I may have to sale a kidney or something lmao.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Pleases help!! It's killing me I have warp at my fingertips and can't have it. How do you down load the files.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Pleases help!! It's killing me I have warp at my fingertips and can't have it. How do you down load the files.

isn't it a file emailed from whoever made your warp file?

8. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yes but do you have to have that 7 zip and do all the stuff like when you down load an update

10. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Yes but do you have to have that 7 zip and do all the stuff like when you down load an update

I would say yes, I haven't done warp ye t but I would say to keep the email file size down it would be zipped.

12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Look at posts starting around 565 in the premium warp tuning thread

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

How do I get there sorry for the stupid questions

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast