Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 177 of 253 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1761

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Is there any way to write in a lock screen for the ultra? I took my truck to the car wash today and got back in it to find my ultra at the dashboard (which we all know the ultra stays on the last monitor screen selected). Not real amused with the fact that someone decided to toy around with my programmer, so in order to prevent me from kicking someones ***, id like to know if its possible to take advatage of a lock screen with a pin code.

I know the ultra has the unlock codes menu for adding vin licenses, im looking for something like that.

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs
    You can unplug it and remove screen and I believe it runs on the last set ECM tune. Not sure but believe it is how it works. @RattlinHP

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

2. Thanks RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS, DanO, Noneck liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1762

User Info Menu

Yes you can. Also @Ramlt could of it just been a mistake they bumped it?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1763

User Info Menu

Why not have your warp tuner do a valet mode

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

6. Top Of Page | #1764

User Info Menu

Im not real keen on the idea of having to constantly take the ultra out of the truck on a regular basis. We all know about the issues with the usb port. Plus, i dont want to chance it with how much these things cost.
    @RATLIN'HP i thought that as well but its kind of hard to accidntally bump the tiny 3 dots at the top.
    @oneshotkyle valet mode doesnt lock out the screen as far as i know. It just depowers the truck. Im looking for a complete screen lock.

My irritation with this issue is that this is the 2nd time its happened. So far no settings have been messed with but someone has definitely poked around thru the screens.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

7. Top Of Page | #1765

User Info Menu

I think there are a lot more important things to learn on the warp platform at this time. I don't take my truck in for anything but an oil change anymore so don't see the need. There are lots of other concerns that would be a priority to me first

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

8. Top Of Page | #1766

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    I think there are a lot more important things to learn on the warp platform at this time. I don't take my truck in for anything but an oil change anymore so don't see the need. There are lots of other concerns that would be a priority to me first

I understand your point completely. However, this situation is the reason why for the time being I wont permanently mount the ultra in the truck, which is something Id really prefer to do. Having a screen lock would make me feel a lot more comfortable for the times someone else is behind the wheel.

Oh well, I guess Ill figure something out the next time someone else is in my truck. I appreciate the feedback!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Top Of Page | #1767

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    I understand your point completely. However, this situation is the reason why for the time being I wont permanently mount the ultra in the truck, which is something Id really prefer to do. Having a screen lock would make me feel a lot more comfortable for the times someone else is behind the wheel.

Oh well, I guess Ill figure something out the next time someone else is in my truck. I appreciate the feedback!

Me personally I would threaten their life if they ever touched anything but the steering wheel, key, radio, and seat!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt, stoweboy250 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1768

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    Me personally I would threaten their life if they ever touched anything but the steering wheel, key, radio, and seat!
    How i feel about it too. Spend almost 70k on a truck and mods and all you want is a simple service. You dont expect people to screw around with your stuff!! Especially considering that poking around with the programmer could have disastrous results.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1769
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just curious, but does anyone know if Ray has the 10-12s knocked out yet? I was also curious how the warp tunes are loaded up. Do you load the box tune and then "on the fly" the warp tuning in? Or can you load up a custom tune selection and remove the tuner from the truck?

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1770

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lunkhead View Post
    Just curious, but does anyone know if Ray has the 10-12s knocked out yet? I was also curious how the warp tunes are loaded up. Do you load the box tune and then "on the fly" the warp tuning in? Or can you load up a custom tune selection and remove the tuner from the truck?
    I think 10-12 is squared away but idk for sure. And warp tunes are loaded thru the RT menu same as normal rt settings, but for warp you have to have individual files for the tunes you want (ie. Quick spool, or low hp tow tune) you cant adjust the individual settings like you can with the box tuning

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Lunkhead thanked for this post
Page 177 of 253 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast