Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 129 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1281

User Info Menu

I had one customer who's Ultra got stuck similar to this. I had him to unplug from the OBD port and plug it back in. The tuner went into a recovery mode and made him return to stock tuning. Afterwards he programmed again and all went well. Not saying this will work but it is worth noting.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1282

User Info Menu

Problem solved.

Nice job!!

It was the OBD connection that did it.

I thought unplugging the cord from the back of the Ultra Display was cutting the power ….

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1283

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Problem solved.

Nice job!!

It was the OBD connection that did it.

I thought unplugging the cord from the back of the Ultra Display was cutting the power ….
    Good deal!

6. Top Of Page | #1284

User Info Menu

Huh learned something there! I'd of been with you on that thought, however now that I think about it the obd goes to the dongle thing, and then a separate cord from dongle thing to ultra, so makes sense

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #1285

User Info Menu

Exhaust brake warm up seemed to work this morning at 34 degrees. I just remote started the truck and when I went out after three minutes it was working!

Also, no blue smoke or misfires! With the 12-04 software my truck would have been doing both at 34 degrees.
    Great job @Franz, glad the issues are mostly resolved now.

8. Thanks E.mccarthy7018 thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1286

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Raceme ultra thread sir.

sent from your moms house
    ya my bad haha I didn't realize everyone was running the raceme. That's great results you seem to be getting and maybe my mileage is a little due to 35s and 3:73s possibly. Thank you though I hope to see more great results and get on the raceme train too

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1287

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by imkindofabigdeal View Post
    ya my bad haha I didn't realize everyone was running the raceme. That's great results you seem to be getting and maybe my mileage is a little due to 35s and 3:73s possibly. Thank you though I hope to see more great results and get on the raceme train too
    I got 37's and 3.42 gears. Last hand calculated I did was 16.5.

sent from your moms house

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

12. Top Of Page | #1288

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    Exhaust brake warm up seemed to work this morning at 34 degrees. I just remote started the truck and when I went out after three minutes it was working!

Also, no blue smoke or misfires! With the 12-04 software my truck would have been doing both at 34 degrees.
    Great job @Franz, glad the issues are mostly resolved now.
    Are you saying it could be heard operating at high idle? There is no difference in mine on or off at high idle during warmup -10 Celsius...

13. Top Of Page | #1289

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cometman View Post
    Are you saying it could be heard operating at high idle? There is no difference in mine on or off at high idle during warmup -10 Celsius...
    Yes on mine it can be heard too. However the VGT % closes back and forth between 90 and 95, until it has ran for a bit then seems to come out of that also.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Top Of Page | #1290

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Yes on mine it can be heard too. However the VGT % closes back and forth between 90 and 95, until it has ran for a bit then seems to come out of that also.
    Pluged in servo set on econo spool and it works... It is suggested to have the servo unplugged, does this hurt being connected?

15. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
Page 129 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast