Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 47 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #461

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel LLC Yes that is where I am going. Main menu, ECM and when I get there it gives options for Stock W/ Deletes or Increased Power W/ Deletes. No OTF. And if I click on Increased Power W/ Deletes it takes me into a standard program like it would do initially. I am going directly from .24 to .26. Is this a possible issue? Do I need to go from .24, to .25 to .26?

2. Top Of Page | #462

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    @Double R Diesel LLC Yes that is where I am going. Main menu, ECM and when I get there it gives options for Stock W/ Deletes or Increased Power W/ Deletes. No OTF. And if I click on Increased Power W/ Deletes it takes me into a standard program like it would do initially. I am going directly from .24 to .26. Is this a possible issue? Do I need to go from .24, to .25 to .26?
    All you should have to do is apply the 12-4 dated big update file now. Shouldn't have to worry with those smaller firmware files unless Franz tells you different.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #463

User Info Menu

Edit... Didn't think last response went through. My apologies.

4. Top Of Page | #464

User Info Menu

I went from 24 to 26 so I don't think that's it. 25 was an oops I think and that's why there is a patch, which as ray said you shouldn't need. Your steps didn't quite sound right to me finding otf in the main menu. Without getting out of bed and going to my truck it should be main menu, ecm, then there should be the screen that gives the otf or custom tune option. You never mentioned touching custom tune before you say stock with deletes/increase with deletes comes up. Unless yours is different than mine for some reason, I thought that was how mine worked

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Top Of Page | #465

User Info Menu

The way you explained it is correct and that's how mine normally is and was on .24. Now there is no OTF option. I just went and tried updating and programming a 4th time with no OTF. I'm done for the night. Hopefully Franz will have a fix waiting on me when I get up at 6. If not I'm going back to .24 I reckon until it's fixed. I've even tried turning the unit on/off, unplugging OBDII port and plugging back in. Tune is there and is good, or so it says, but no OTF. @RATLIN'HP
    @Franz you have an email awaiting you from williamtberry@aol.com any and all help is appreciated. I'm at my wits end on this deal so gonna rest and see what tomorrow brings.

6. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #466

User Info Menu

OTF is there
    We removed it from the customized tuning menu to what it not fitted and was the reason for some issues.
    It is on same place where it was from start on, in top right line on gauges menu to use at driving speed or running engine and not on the stopped engine at customized tuning.

Franz

8. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #467

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    OTF is there
    We removed it from the customized tuning menu to what it not fitted and was the reason for some issues.
    It is on same place where it was from start on, in top right line on gauges menu to use at driving speed or running engine and not on the stopped engine at customized tuning.

Franz
    Gotta love the easy fixes. I never gave it thought. I just figured he wouldn't be looking in the main menu for it, if because he was not seeing it on the main screen.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #468

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Gotta love the easy fixes. I never gave it thought. I just figured he wouldn't be looking in the main menu for it, if because he was not seeing it on the main screen.
    Same thoughts here...I actually had a customer lose the OTF button at the top of the gauge screen way back when Franz was working on some firmware bugs, but that guy was able to access the OTF from the ECM menu. I was thinking the same may have happened here. Goes to show I learn something new everyday.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #469

User Info Menu

So I gotta Cummins and a good question haha what about low injection timing contributes to high EGTs I've averaged nearly 150 degrees more cruising at the same ambient temps this truck used tonshock me at how cool it ran now the only thing cool is the trans , one stiff accel to 60-70 its up around 1100 and cruising its a 700+ used to be low 6

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

14. Top Of Page | #470

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    So I gotta Cummins and a good question haha what about low injection timing contributes to high EGTs I've averaged nearly 150 degrees more cruising at the same ambient temps this truck used tonshock me at how cool it ran now the only thing cool is the trans , one stiff accel to 60-70 its up around 1100 and cruising its a 700+ used to be low 6
    Yes lower injection timing advance will lead to a later combustion event which allows more thermal energy to hit the exhaust stream...thus higher EGTs.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

15. Thanks Tech$12 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 47 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast