Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  161
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible RaceMe Ultra Problems... I think! Need Help

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    Hey guys, Is anyone experiencing issues with newest RaceME Ultra update that was released I believe on the 9th? Ever since updating, I'm having trouble with "on the fly" tuning saying that the "control module" is needed or not plugged in. The biggest issue though is that it seems the truck is limp mode. I was getting 33+/- PSI of boost. Now I'm getting 25 +/- and the truck feels extremely weak. Especially during cruise control and pulling hills. I've tried every tune except the 200HP and they all do the same thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Another side note... I had the CCV blockage message a couple weeks ago so I delete the filter and routed a hose to the frame. Now I'm noticing small traces of oil around the CCV cover.
    Hello community
    Now we need your help
    We had tried to replicate this power loss problem but we don't get it on our test trucks 2013,2014 and 2015.
    Also a non test truck in Germany don't have any issues and this truck is the only here making miles because it is used daily and pulls a trailer.

So I ask all customers who got issues with the RAME003K and 1.0.23 release to tell exact what problems truck got.
    After how many miles started the truck to loose power, with what load like empty driving or with heavy trailer and so on.
    Please report any code or error message you got, change in milage or anything odd you have seen.

It seems very very few had this problem, and we have to find the reason

Franz

2. Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Please send reports to my office@raceme.eu address

4. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Thanks for the awesome product support Franz! @Franz

Remembered guys, Franz needs all the info he can get to fix any problems. If he doesn't get any reports, he can't fix anything.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247, oneshotkyle liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

So the speculation was killings me on this whole patch file thing i literally just had to try it drove the truck for 30 mins or so to get the engine nice and toasty so no chance of the grid heater turning on while flashing , tuned the truck back to stock stock i mean x-mas tree dash board and 7 active DTC codes , then flashed it to 60hp with quick spool and 185 default everything else and man honestly this is my favorite release yet, i got my 2 MPGs back that i lost with 11.7 i love the closed VGT veins at idle i wish it would hold on a little longer but regardless sounds mean at idle.Its crazy too it says quick spool but its very conservative at best on the 20 miles or so i put on after tuning it i on side streets with 6th gear locked out cruising around 45 mph at 1700 RPM or so i was literally boosting 0 ive never seen that with any of the other 3 updates ive tried on the truck , so all and all I recommend the heck outta this one

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

8. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tech$12 View Post
    So the speculation was killings me on this whole patch file thing i literally just had to try it http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/im...ilies/hehe.gif drove the truck for 30 mins or so to get the engine nice and toasty so no chance of the grid heater turning on while flashing , tuned the truck back to stock stock i mean x-mas tree dash board and 7 active DTC codes , then flashed it to 60hp with quick spool and 185 default everything else and man honestly this is my favorite release yet, i got my 2 MPGs back that i lost with 11.7 i love the closed VGT veins at idle i wish it would hold on a little longer but regardless sounds mean at idle.Its crazy too it says quick spool but its very conservative at best on the 20 miles or so i put on after tuning it i on side streets with 6th gear locked out cruising around 45 mph at 1700 RPM or so i was literally boosting 0 ive never seen that with any of the other 3 updates ive tried on the truck , so all and all I recommend the heck outta this one

Which rear end do you have?

10. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Matt C Moore View Post
    Which rear end do you have?
    I have the AAM 11.8 , it threw the gear shop through a loop when they went to try and install normal 11.5 4.56 gears in it haha they had to call Yukon and get the conversion bearings over nighted to finish the install

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

11. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Nice yeah I seen you said 1700rpm at 45 was thinking that was a little high but now explains it !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Yeaaaaa my truck see alot of RPM on the freeway in 6th at 65 I'm at 1800-1850 and I almost always lock out 6th in town and towing my TH is the same I'll lock out 6th and cruise rite around 60 in 5th and its about 2100 haha truck likes it and it keeps the EGTs nice and low

14. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Update works great! Thanks Ray @Double R Diesel LLC

16. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Raceme .23 version working strong on mine, spanking them efi boys.

18. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast