Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  161
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible RaceMe Ultra Problems... I think! Need Help

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

@beans20, did you get this message when ecm custom tuning with the update he put out yesterday? @Franz, is this normal for the update to show this message?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

I'm guessing it is since you put old tuning back with newer firmware. Just checking

4. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

I sent an email to franz also and he said no problems program it. It all went well.

5. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Yes this is not a problem, don't be worried.
    The tuner asks you to use a calibration from same family, Ram makes so many corrections and releases so many calibrations for same trucks so this can happen.
    It would never program a not to this truck related calibration.

Franz

7. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RATLIN'HP, DRD liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    @beans20, did you get this message when ecm custom tuning with the update he put out yesterday? @Franz, is this normal for the update to show this message?
    Yeah I got the same thing.

9. Likes RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

BTW Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!!

11. Likes hugedogleg, DRD liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Yep... @RATLIN'HP @beans20 Same message here except mine was ....AW and ....AX for whatever reason. Anyhow, updated and truck is running great! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is doing well. Once again, big thanks to @Franz and @Double R Diesel LLC

13. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

To those using the quick spool setting now that it is working again what are the pro's and con's of the quick spool ? Is there possibility of over speeding the stock turbo ?

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

15. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Pros it spools quicker. Con for me was I didn't like the whistle. I don't think it ever quit working, they just changed some things so the mild and quick spool didn't whisper at idle anymore. I don't think there's anything to worry about breaking using it

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast