Thanks Thanks:  32
Likes Likes:  161
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible RaceMe Ultra Problems... I think! Need Help

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've gotta say, reading over these threads I'm impressed. From what I can tell the RaceMe is pretty much the latest, greatest and essentially the replacement for H&S. Now comparing to them, and the good customer service they had (when I dealt with them anyway) I think Franz has them beat. For as new as it is, as many updates he's kicked out already to improve upon an already great product on top of him progressing in other areas such as custom tuning, as well as tech support and fixing multiple bugs that seem to effect only a small percentage of users, I gotta say Franz and the RaceMe team have got to be the best there is.

Sent from a Well Head

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

We are working on the issue but:
    The engine load isn't right anymore we have seen, even if you make 550hp on rear wheels it shows only 60,4% load on gauge.
    Reason is that load is calculated from a mathematical formula what only fit's to the stock power but no to the one with added power.
    Because we have to trick the torque limiter you are getting not the 100%.
    So a measuring on "Engine load%" has no value. What you feel or what you see on a dyno is real.

Franz

Franz

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

For all with having problems with latest updates.
    I put a new "OLD" release on webpage, it contains the RAME003I software and the latest 1.0.24 firmware.
    I installed it on Jasons sd card and this is what he reported: Just went on a 25 mile trip with truck empty and all default settings and it seems to be all good now !! Sounds better and runs better ! Thank you very much and I will follow up again in a few days after things settle in ! Looking forward to trans tuning now ! . Thanks again ! Jason
    Here the link to the software: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...1&dl_media=125

Sorry for the problems, we are working full power on it
    Franz

6. Thanks DRD, beans20, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, beans20, RATLIN'HP, Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    Well I've transferred the files from the August update to the SD card. My hesitation is that the SD card still contained files from the new update... 10, 11PU, 12PU, 16PU and 16CC. I copied the files to the desktop and deleted them from the SD assuming that these would still contain information from the new update. I'm a hesitant as to whether those files should've been left on the card or not. Guess I'll reprogram and see what happens. If all else fails I'll just have to download the new update again. @Franz @RATLIN'HP @Double R Diesel LLC
    Not to get off subject but I just noticed you were from Florence, MS, I'm from Pontotoc. Sorry just had to share that.

8. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

I just installed that version just to see what happens. I noticed the turbo whistle is there on quick spool at idle. @Franz, in this version originally, I could be wrong, wasn't there a 90hp setting? If so mine still goes from 60hp to 120hp does the 120hp still work on this version? Just curious, I'm not going to use it with my stock injectors anyway.

10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Has anyone else tried this update im very curious to see how it all turns out

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I just installed that version just to see what happens. I noticed the turbo whistle is there on quick spool at idle. @Franz, in this version originally, I could be wrong, wasn't there a 90hp setting? If so mine still goes from 60hp to 120hp does the 120hp still work on this version? Just curious, I'm not going to use it with my stock injectors anyway.
    We only have 5 different options, 30hp,60hp,120hp,150hp,200hp
    The 90hp had to go as we implemented the 200hp tuning
    However the gap between 60 and 120 is big, so possibly we will add a little power on the first 2 stages in the future (to 40hp 80hp 120hp.....)

Franz

12. Likes RATLIN'HP, IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, beans20 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Awesome! Thanks for all the hard work @Franz I'm gonna install the update this morning. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! @Double R Diesel LLC @RATLIN'HP @beans20 I am originally from Hazlehurst. Good to see someone from the God's Country! haha

14. Thanks beans20 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, beans20 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Franz View Post
    We only have 5 different options, 30hp,60hp,120hp,150hp,200hp
    The 90hp had to go as we implemented the 200hp tuning
    However the gap between 60 and 120 is big, so possibly we will add a little power on the first 2 stages in the future (to 40hp 80hp 120hp.....)

Franz
    Sweet! Thanks @Franz!

16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hugedogleg View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for all the hard work @Franz I'm gonna install the update this morning. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! @Double R Diesel LLC @RATLIN'HP @beans20 I am originally from Hazlehurst. Good to see someone from the God's Country! haha
    Let us know how the update turns out i could really use something to do today haha

2020 2500 CCLB Laramie ** Carli 3 inch backcountry , 37s , Exergy custom CP4.2 , FASS 250, titan 52 gallon , CCS EFI live **

2015 2500 CCSB Laramie *.* Carli 3 inch with Kings in the corners *.* Carli Fab'd arms *.* Carli Sway control*.*17 inch Methods w/37s*.*4.56 Yukons*.*Thuren bumper full of Baja Designs *.* RaceMe *.* HPP*.* Flo-Pro*.* Amp Steps*.* Viair On board air*.*Carli'd6.7 on CumminsForum*.*

17. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast