Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hardaway EFI Live / Deletes ???

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Hardaway EFI Live / Deletes ???

I ordered my EFI Live autocal and had one question...can I do the programming and exhaust only leaving the EGR and EGR Cooler in place? I have ordered the EGR Delete kit, but it will be lagging a few days behind the exhaust and programmer. I have been getting several DPF messages lately (112,000 on my 2012...time to give the Cummins some o2) and want to get rid of the DPF asap... Truck specs: 2012 2500 Mega with Edge CTS2 Monitor. Currently running stock, but previously tuned with compliant Smarty JR.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Don't know if EFI would be any different but I still have my EGR installed and have been tuned with RaceME, H&S XRT box tunes and custom MCC and never had a problem.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Thanks schoolyg24 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by schoolyg24 View Post
    I ordered my EFI Live autocal and had one question...can I do the programming and exhaust only leaving the EGR and EGR Cooler in place? I have ordered the EGR Delete kit, but it will be lagging a few days behind the exhaust and programmer. I have been getting several DPF messages lately (112,000 on my 2012...time to give the Cummins some o2) and want to get rid of the DPF asap... Truck specs: 2012 2500 Mega with Edge CTS2 Monitor. Currently running stock, but previously tuned with compliant Smarty JR.
    Yes you will be fine running that setup without physically deleting the EGR

Luke
    www.dieseldawgs.com
    lukesdiesel@yahoo.com

5. Thanks schoolyg24 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

UPDATE: Installed EFI Live and Flo-Pro Exhaust last night and all went well. Truck is running like it should have and I am very pleased. Thanks to all who replied to my inquiry.