Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  38
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EGR Delete Question

1. Top Of Page | #11

Re: EGR Delete Question

Thank you for all the help. I’m probably just going to go with a name brand kit from a reputable dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper17 View Post
    Thank you for all the help. I’m probably just going to go with a name brand kit from a reputable dealer.

Just a word of caution from an old man. I've been in these diesels for 30+ years. Be careful with that statement. Name brands aren't always what they seem to be. They just have better line of BS. Banks is an example of that. Since I was one of the delete pioneers, I know who is and who isn't a well made product.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes Rob See, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I agree with everyone. The extra dollars I dished out was worth the money. I also believe in giving my business to the best people as they are always here to help. With that being said DRD and DDP are always on here helping others. They'll get you what you need to make your install as painless and as easy as can be.

2012 Ram 3500 HO w/4.10
    Hellbent 2.5 level Bilstein 5100's
    Double R Diesel Warp tunes
    HPP egr delete
    FloPro 5" w/muffler
    CCV filter delete hose reroute to frame

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob See View Post
    I agree with everyone. The extra dollars I dished out was worth the money. I also believe in giving my business to the best people as they are always here to help. With that being said DRD and DDP are always on here helping others. They'll get you what you need to make your install as painless and as easy as can be.
    OK Two of the best choices.

I apologize for jumping you. I'm too used to arguing with kids. You caught me at a bad moment. LOL

Just the old man trying to keep everyone on track. Some of these guys call me dad. LOL

Carry on

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    OK Two of the best choices.

I apologize for jumping you. I'm too used to arguing with kids. You caught me at a bad moment. LOL

Just the old man trying to keep everyone on track. Some of these guys call me dad. LOL

Carry on
    LOL @Polaraco. You didn't jump on me haha. Maybe the OP? No worries. I don't ever get offended or upset at the old timers of this group. I take it as a lesson learned. As for the guys on that 6.7 cummins page... you can let your wild side loose on them lmao. They need...errmmm.. deserve it LOL.

2012 Ram 3500 HO w/4.10
    Hellbent 2.5 level Bilstein 5100's
    Double R Diesel Warp tunes
    HPP egr delete
    FloPro 5" w/muffler
    CCV filter delete hose reroute to frame

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

LOL @Polaraco. You didn't jump on me haha. Maybe the OP? No worries. I don't ever get offended or upset at the old timers of this group. I take it as a lesson learned. As for the guys on that 6.7 cummins page... you can let your wild side loose on them lmao. They need...errmmm.. deserve it LOL.
    That's a side of me you DON't want to see,

I haven't had the opportunity yet. I'm waiting. Not sure I'm watching the right group though. @IGOTACUMMINS Hint Hint

11. Thanks Rob See thanked for this post
    Likes Rob See, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Thank you so much mr rob! Means the world to us! We do our best no matter what it takes. We both will always be here for anyone anytime no matter the time or day.

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Bastrop, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Thanks Rob See thanked for this post
    Likes Rob See, cumminsbadgirl, walla2k5 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Here are the parts I got from Ray at DRD with my kit, this is from HPP and includes all the gaskets and o-rings.

The ebay kit looks like it includes most of the parts, but there are two o-rings and two gaskets that are missing.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

I ended up getting a deviant race parts egr delete. I liked that it re routes the coolant to the back of head between the 5-6 cylinder.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I ended up getting a deviant race parts egr delete. I liked that it re routes the coolant to the back of head between the 5-6 cylinder.

They have a nice kit.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

19. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast