Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  18
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What headstuds?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: What headstuds?

Yep 625 ARP.

And if your making enough boost to worry about the head bolts stretching and blowing a gasket I would highly recommend looking at a bullet proof TRANS!!

2. Likes DcLOLinger liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley View Post
    Yep 625 ARP.

And if your making enough boost to worry about the head bolts stretching and blowing a gasket I would highly recommend looking at a bullet proof TRANS!!
    I'm not really worried about any of it because I drive like a grandpa now that it's deleted because of all the horror stories but like I said I'd like to kinda be pro active about it all and upgrade what I can before I start having serious issues on a $60k truck if that makes sence.

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I agree..LOL... I've become a grandpa as well. Looks like your doing well with upgrades.

Really if you have fuel covered and you do...
    Air , deletes, tuned, w/headstuds your there.

I would still look at trans upgrades. But there were talking _$$$$$$$

Leave it alone... You may have nothing to fix ��

5. Thanks DcLOLinger thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

What's everyone running for aftermarket trans that can take some power without having to worry? Revmax or Suncoast? I'd probably go Revmax because of rays custom tuning. But what model?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DcLOLinger View Post
    With everything I got in my signature what headstuds would you recommend? Also, what other upgrades would you recommend to make the truck bullet proof with the higher horsepower tunes. In what order would you do them? Thank you!
    ARP 625 Head Studs

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Thanks DcLOLinger thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12