Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Raceme ultra upgrade questions

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme ultra upgrade questions

I have had the raceme ultra for awhile now and I have been running the 60-120 hp added tunes. I'm curious what it would take to safely run it on 200 hp added as a daily driver. I'm assuming tranny but I don't know exactly what one I should get. I also am curious if fuel pump injectors and head studs can keep up with that. I drive normal most of the time with the occasional stepping on it for fun or when someone is tailgating me. I don't want to risk ruining things if I max out to 200hp.

Also what is the ft lb torque added with this programmer at its various levels?
    Anything will help, with rough estimated prices thanks!!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme ultra upgrade questions

@Double R Diesel?

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Personally I wouldn't run 200 without head studs, the 150 tune in my truck is as smooth as glass though try it out

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I agree that head studs, and some trans upgrades would be recommended even for the occasional 200 tune stomp.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I just got off the phone last night with Ray at DoubleRDiesel, No you can not run 200HP it will destroy your headstuds, you might be able to get away with it at first but it will catch up with you. I agree with @kessler89 the 150 setting is what am going with.

More Power = More Money

Ryan

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I'm nurturing a stock clutch for another couple months till I can afford the twin disc so I haven't really matted it on the 150 tune but my truck runs awesome on it, averages over 22mpg on the highway on this tune, hand calculated 74mph speedo corrected for tires ect GPS verified LOL cause I know someone will doubt me

10. Thanks Hulk thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
    I'm nurturing a stock clutch for another couple months till I can afford the twin disc so I haven't really matted it on the 150 tune but my truck runs awesome on it, averages over 22mpg on the highway on this tune, hand calculated 74mph speedo corrected for tires ect GPS verified LOL cause I know someone will doubt me
    YOUR FULL OF IT!
    LOL
    I'm kidding bud! I think that is totally a reasonable mpg under the right conditions.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Likes kessler89 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I've been running mine on the 30 hp and it runs good, plenty fast and makes me feel like I have a less chance of tearing something up until I can do custom tunes then head studs

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    I've been running mine on the 30 hp and it runs good, plenty fast and makes me feel like I have a less chance of tearing something up until I can do custom tunes then head studs

I DD the 60 tune I would run the 30 but my G56 truck runs like crap on the 30 tune for whatever reason

15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I'm going to run the 60 this week. 150 does run super smooth just way to tempting to smash it