Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 131 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1301

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    My apologies. Misunderstood the post. It is very useful indeed. Since the Ultra leaves the EB on constantly I have the pleasure of irritating my neighbors with the hair dryer noise at 515am LOL.

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs
    It was 36 here in KS today and my high idle did not come on.

2. Top Of Page | #1302

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    It was 36 here in KS today and my high idle did not come on.
    I know on my 2015, automatic high idle only comes on below 32*F but the EB will engage below 60*F. Have you tried manually engaging your high idle?

3. Top Of Page | #1303

User Info Menu

Quick video of what my high idle/eb does. LOL I'm not complaining cuz this is a feature I never use. (Can't stand the whistle). I'm just more into why does mine do this, his does that, the other guys don't work at all, and someone else's works perfect?? So with mine on the last update when I reprogrammed with a charger and plugged the servo back in, mine was working perfect on 30 degree starts. With the new update, I programmed with charger, servo still plugged in, and this video is what I got on either of the 3 turbo settings. Don't matter which one.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #1304

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    I know on my 2015, automatic high idle only comes on below 32*F but the EB will engage below 60*F. Have you tried manually engaging your high idle?
    I don't have a manual high idle button.

5. Top Of Page | #1305

User Info Menu

I don't have a manual high idle button.
    Turn cruise on and hit set.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Likes RamIt liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1306

User Info Menu

Unless you have manual trans. Some of the manuals used to have to ground out a wire somewhere for high idle to work. Not sure that still the case or not.

8. Top Of Page | #1307

User Info Menu

image.jpgAlso I just did an RT 150hp, 1850 rail pressure, 29* timing, quick spool. And I just seen 40psi boost pressure. Notice where it says max. I didn't do a WOT either that was half throttle. Is this a little high for the stock turbo? @Double R Diesel

9. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1308

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Turn cruise on and hit set.
    Well chit learned something new thanks bud!

11. Likes RATLIN'HP, oneshotkyle, RamIt, Power247 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1309

User Info Menu

image.jpgAlso I just did an RT 150hp, 1850 rail pressure, 29* timing, quick spool. And I just seen 40psi boost pressure. Notice where it says max. I didn't do a WOT either that was half throttle. Is this a little high for the stock turbo? @Double R Diesel
    Honestly I don't think that recorded high was accurate. If it was, that would be a bit much. The only way to know 100% sure is to monitor with a manual gauge. Unless you defeat some limiters within the tune, the VGT should be limited to around 36psi by way of the ECM cutting fuel back.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1310

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Honestly I don't think that recorded high was accurate. If it was, that would be a bit much. The only way to know 100% sure is to monitor with a manual gauge. Unless you defeat some limiters within the tune, the VGT should be limited to around 36psi by way of the ECM cutting fuel back.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Would using the factory boost gauge on the EVIC work?

Page 131 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast