Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCLB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

All done had return line issues at the very last. Seems my 2015 need a return from fuel distribution block to the tank. Airdog does not show any returns other than the one on the outgoing side of their pump. I plugged off the factory return at the fleece block and twice it split the hose and cap I put on it. LOL. So I ran a return from banjo all the way to tank and it seems fine. But I will talk to fleece and airdog tomorrow and let them know about the extra return and question if I actually need two returns. Truck runs smooth and great. Fuel pump is so nice and quiet along with the h&s kit. Excited for warp to get going and ray @doublerdiesel to build me a stellar file

Gif: http://media0.giphy.com/media/tn8zWeNYA73G0/200w.gif

sent from your moms house

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Finished, just sitting back waiting for some warp tuning @Franz @Double R Diesel

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

5. Thanks DRD, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Im jealous!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Finished, just sitting back waiting for some warp tuning @Franz @Double R Diesel

Any plans to dyno before WARP?

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jfarrar30 View Post
    Im jealous!
    I'm also jealous I just told my wife this next deployment she better be ready $13k is getting dropped! @oneshotkyle my wife hates you for this! Haha jk! But seriously I've been trying to show her these pics and explain to her that this is a must!

11. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Any plans to dyno before WARP?
    No, not enough time to get up to source. Need some things changed along with removing some torque management first. I got all the hard parts I think. LOL. Been eying GDP grid heater delete and hellmann valve cover. LOL. The sickness never ends.

13. Thanks beans20 thanked for this post
    Likes beans20 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I'm also jealous I just told my wife this next deployment she better be ready $13k is getting dropped! @oneshotkyle my wife hates you for this! Haha jk! But seriously I've been trying to show her these pics and explain to her that this is a must!
    Chit adds up fast . the only reason I'm going so quick is cause I sold my old Cummins for a bigger better newer home. For wifey. She knew when I did get a new truck I'd be wanting some muscle in short order. And she keeps asking every time something gets delivered if im done yet. LOL.

15. Likes beans20, Power247, E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

How does it feel behind the wheel? Big power difference already, or did that just cut out your fuel shortage?

17. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Feels better definetly. Just need to play with some stuff in warp to get the full potential

18. Likes E.mccarthy7018 liked this post
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast