Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  96
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too soon to delete?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Too soon to delete?

Quote Originally Posted by northstarfire0693 View Post
    Not hard to find. The rest of mine will be here next week. I do see youre point. With the EPA crackdown some parts will dry up and those that are still out there the price will go up. I'm not sure on far the EPA will go. If it will be a quick crackdown on a few, then they back off and you never see them again. Who knows. If you are looking to delete I would pony up the cash now, grab the stuff. When you do delete take care of the stock equipment, you never know if you are going to need it or have to install it back when you sell the truck. I hear about the big issue on warranty. Mine is still under, but I think it also depends on the dealer and whats wrong with the truck.
    All the people who were so eager to sell they’re emissions parts for a quick buck are gonna be in a real bad place when/if they ever make emission testing a nation wide mandatory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Laramie Schlonghorn 2500, 4" coil spring, tubular radius arm Superlift, Sota REPR 20x10 -19 offset wheels, 35x13.50 Toyo Open Country R/T tires.. RaceME MM3 tuning by Double R Diesel, 5" Flo-Pro TBE no muffler, HPP EGR delete, GDP Mega-Flo Billet Throttle Valve Delete Airaid dry filter w/smooth inlet tube
    1974 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440ci R3 Siamese bore small block (700hp) Faceplated TKO 600 5 speed, Dana 60 with 4.56 gears
    1979 Lil Red Express (Currently doing a 12 valve Cummins swap)

2. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

I doubt you will ever see it be nationwide mandatory for emission testing. Several county’s here in NC already has dropped annual emissions testing the past couple of years due to costs etc...
    I still hang on to my stuff just in case I want to sell or what not..

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
    Likes RamHunter18, cumminsdieselfreak liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Agreed. Some people worry to much.

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Agreed. Some people worry to much.
    I agree with that. I really don't see nationwide emission testing, but you never know. Some states like California im sure will push for it. They seem to think the rest of the country need to follow suite after them. I see this as being a quick crackdown so the EPA can make a statement then it goes away, but I could be wrong.

2006 2500 QC Laramie 5.9 (Sold in 2016). 2017 3500 DRW CC Laramie, Loaded. MM3 tuned by DRD. 4" SS by Jamo. 68REF, 4.10 Rears. (Sold). 2018 3500 DRW Longhorn CC AISIN 4.10's. On a good health care plan by DRD.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Time will tell that's is for sure. California has enough issues to worry about besides what exhaust I have on my truck..LOL

10. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Time will tell that's is for sure. California has enough issues to worry about besides what exhaust I have on my truck..LOL
    True, but California has always had a hard on for diesels since I can remember. before my military days I used to drive OTR starting in 1997. Back then there was no DPF/SCR systems on trucks, yet Cali was one of the first states to have anti idle laws and they had no issue enforcing them. Then they pushed the federal govt to go for all these new emissions systems. Regardless of how many other issues going on in that state they seem to go after the diesel world.

2006 2500 QC Laramie 5.9 (Sold in 2016). 2017 3500 DRW CC Laramie, Loaded. MM3 tuned by DRD. 4" SS by Jamo. 68REF, 4.10 Rears. (Sold). 2018 3500 DRW Longhorn CC AISIN 4.10's. On a good health care plan by DRD.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123